The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

+
Rawls If you and anyone else here liked Westworld as much as me, you might enjoy "Dark" from netflix. A german sci fi show about time travel that just got renewed for season 2.

Holy shit, my friends can't stop talking about it and neither can I.

Lisbeth_Salander;n10628261 said:
Rawls If you and anyone else here liked Westworld as much as me, you might enjoy "Dark" from netflix. A german sci fi show about time travel that just got renewed for season 2.

Holy shit, my friends can't stop talking about it and neither can I.

I'll check it out, thanks for the suggestion. I found it amusing that, on Netflix, it was showing up right next to "Bright" for me.

Snowflakez;n10628561 said:
I'll check it out, thanks for the suggestion. I found it amusing that, on Netflix, it was showing up right next to "Bright" for me.

They're both totally different and I think Netflix recomends stuff based on what you like. I hope you like it.

Last edited:
Lisbeth_Salander;n10628261 said:

My family and I compared it to Stranger Things, only smarter and darker. Glad they renewed it.

TiaDeLamare;n10629651 said:
OOOOPS.

you were not laughing with me, you were laughing at me..

I'm sorry if I offended you, I was just being goofy. I thought it was amusing (And apt) that you call them "edgy sprites," because that's typically how they are used, to poke fun at people. But it's all in jest. No hard feelings. You're free to talk about life and/or video games wherever you please, don't let me stop you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Snowflakez;n10634591 said:
what did you just say about my lord and savior todd howard lis

The Era of Howard is near its end. Let all of his disciples and followers be warned, thou shall be destroyed by those who call themselves "The Red Ones".

Lisbeth_Salander;n10634611 said:
The Era of Howard is near its end. Let all of his disciples and followers be warned, thou shall be destroyed by those who call themselves "The Red Ones".

We will fight you to our last mudcra-... I mean, man!

TiaDeLamare;n10634751 said:
Sorry, Snow. I'm ashamed.

The crazy thought process by which I came to the conclusion you were being a jerk/b***. And, even if that was the case, the very fact I allowed a post on internet to trigger me.
Nobody should be so damn borderline 'sensitive'.

No problem, I wasn't offended. :) It's pretty difficult to tell when someone is joking or not via text, pretty sure we've all misunderstood something on several occasions here. I thought Suhiira was just a massive jerk at first... Now I know she's just a minor jerk.

A real man-portable rail gun (i.e gauss rifle).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKEaDhDTciQ

PLEASE note the velocity of the ball they fire from it at the end ... might leave a nice bruise.

And a not-so-man-portable version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS0KgdzMB5A

Snowflakez;n10635001 said:
No problem, I wasn't offended. :) It's pretty difficult to tell when someone is joking or not via text, pretty sure we've all misunderstood something on several occasions here. I thought Suhiira was just a massive jerk at first... Now I know she's just a minor jerk.
HEY !!!
I'm not a 'minor' anything !!!

Last edited:
What do you guys think about role-playing in CP2077 as Judge Dredd, A badass brutal cop who lives and breaths the law (because you know he is The Law) I think it would be pretty fun. Your thoughts?

OddSockSR;n10652511 said:
What do you guys think about role-playing in CP2077 as Judge Dredd, A badass brutal cop who lives and breaths the law (because you know he is The Law) I think it would be pretty fun. Your thoughts?

Its not my thing personally, but I can see the appeal. I would hope 2077 has that option for people who want to play a cop character. I prefer to play characters who stay out of the spotlight.

OddSockSR;n10652511 said:

Great idea. I personally think it would be nicer to create your own badass brutal cop and take heavy inspiration from Judge Dredd while still being original.

Lisbeth_Salander;n10654741 said:
Great idea. I personally think it would be nicer to create your own badass brutal cop and take heavy inspiration from Judge Dredd while still being original.

Judge...Shredd?

Judge...Credd?

Judge..Fredd?

Sardukhar;n10654861 said:
Judge...Shredd?

Judge...Credd?

Judge..Fredd?

Judge..
...Judy

Some CDPR member sees this thread and thinks to himself: "So this is what they're doing waiting for this game to come out."

Last edited:
Lisbeth_Salander;n10655041 said:
Some CDPR member sees this thread and thinks to himself: "So this is what they're doing waiting for this game to come out."
I'm sure they already know lots of people plan to have as many combat cybernetics as possible, get the biggest weapon they can, and try to shoot their way thru the game ... oh yes ... and also shoot everything else possible ... NPCs, vehicles, street furniture ...

Lisbeth_Salander;n10654741 said:

It all depends on how the Cop class will actually play out CP2077, if speech skills are added it'd be intimidation all the way because let's be real here if Judge Dredd walked up to me and told me to do something I'd probably piss myself and do whatever the hell he asked me.
Probably with all Judges for that matter because they can execute me on the spot for non-compliance.

Last edited:
Top Bottom