Pedestrians are vital

+
i remember playing elder scrolls oblivion and even when i was walking around in the wilderness there were soldiers patroling with horses and torches at night
damn that game had such great atmosphere unlike skyrim

I agree, I'd much prefer smaller areas with more content. But many people apparently feel loading screens are evil and should never happen. Trying to explain you can't have huge areas with a high content density seems to fall of deaf ears.

samoilaaa;n9176761 said:
i remember playing elder scrolls oblivion and even when i was walking around in the wilderness there were soldiers patroling with horses and torches at night damn that game had such great atmosphere unlike skyrim
...skyrim has that, though?

samoilaaa;n9176761 said:
i remember playing elder scrolls oblivion and even when i was walking around in the wilderness there were soldiers patroling with horses and torches at night
damn that game had such great atmosphere unlike skyrim
Heh... I do remember spending a fairly large amount of hours in Oblivion being essentually a stalker following NPC's around in the Imperial City to see where they would go and what they would do and what not... XD

I did it because that had been one of the selling points of Oblivion, that the npc's actually did things and had sort of a "life". It was not perfect, and was a bit minimal... but it actually did help to make the world feel more "alive" sort of. So if there is something you could praise Bethesda for (which I know a lot of people do not want or like to do at all), it is that they spent the time on trying to build something like that.

Last edited:
metalmaniac21;n9164710 said:
I don't think CDPR will ever have any troubles with inhabitating the world, not when they have the experience.

Just don't give them a box to carry. ;)

Top Bottom