New Skins!

+
Rawls;n9216291 said:
You have to go to the community sub-forum. It's on the bottom left next to the language option.

i did that and it switched the witcher forum to the skin we already have here...is that it?

animalfather;n9216311 said:
i did that and it switched the witcher forum to the skin we already have here...is that it?

Possibly of your in the right place atleast... the Cyberpunk forum, and the Witcher forum, and the Gwent forum, are all a forum of their own obviously... but there is a 4th forum available which you can find on this page by pressing that large orange thing below those three other forums... if that is the one, then yes you have done it right. XD

It was actually not untill yesterday (with the whole "New Skin" thing), that I realized that the huge orange banner thing, at the bottom of the page that I linked to above, was an actual forum all by it's self... I just thought that orange banner thing was hinting at the three forums you could pick above it... since I compleatly did not read the whole "not directly related with CD PROJEKT RED games" that is writen there. XD

Calistarius;n9216991 said:
... but there is a 4th forum available which you can find on this page by pressing that large orange thing below those three other forums...

only the outcasts and renegades go there

Suhiira;n9219661 said:
Naw, that's the inside of Sardukhar s mind.
So are you saying that the 4th forum community, where CDPR fans can talk about just about anything, all takes place in Sardukhar's mind? Does... all the CDPR forums take place in only Sardukhar's mind? And does that mean we are only moments away from every single skin available on these forums to be made out of Ponnies (fake or otherwise)? o_O

*shivers* Scary thought that really... o_O

Calistarius;n9223611 said:
And does that mean we are only moments away from every single skin available on these forums to be made out of Ponnies (fake or otherwise)? o_O
Yep ... the world is a scary place sometimes isn't it?

Ponies of gory for all!

Calistarius;n9223611 said:
So are you saying that the 4th forum community, where CDPR fans can talk about just about anything, all takes place in Sardukhar's mind? Does... all the CDPR forums take place in only Sardukhar's mind? And does that mean we are only moments away from every single skin available on these forums to be made out of Ponnies (fake or otherwise)? o_O

*shivers* Scary thought that really... o_O

Ha.

Haha ha!

HA HA HA-HA-HAHAHAHAHA!!!

To think that we are determining Sard's subconscious mind. Go ahead, Sard. Choose:

The chicken...

...or the beef?

Choose.

You have chosen:

"Vegetarian Option."

(Machine dispenses a single potato and several beans onto a plastic tray. Faintly...a chorus of voices can barley heard: "MWHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha....")

Top Bottom