Cyberpunk 2078 Thread

+
How about Cyberpunk 2076 that's not a sequel or prequel nor a bigballs blockbuster, but AA or A classical cRPG that emulates the 2020 rules like ToEE emulated D&D 3.5.

Other than a sideproject like that, one game at a time....

Not before the 2nd other secret AAA RPG. I guess we'll see first bits of info somewhere in 2022-2027 timeframe.
Let's take a break from speculations and take a look at Paul Allen's card.

Last edited:
That thread name actually gave me idea about CP 2077 propagation.

What about if several months before release, there would be released small demo - something about W3 Kaer Morhen tutorial, which would end up in braindance and waking up in night city ?
Players could hype for what game offers, know characters - for those unfimiliar with lore - and to create more hype.
If you would play this before game release, you could get some bonus - e.g. there would be hidden item somewhere in demo, get achievement, or whatever.
And/or there could be multiplayer enabled for players to do some PVP or something (- test servers), that is not related to story; and again you could get some achievements.
Cool thing could be also that your time in demo is limited only for 1 real hour and after that game shuts down itself and displays braindance.
But it also may be bad for being cut from actual whole game...

metalmaniac21;n9360931 said:
Let's take a break from speculations and take a look at Paul Allen's card.

I'm trying to get some reservations at Dorsia this friday night, any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Lisbeth_Salander;n9364611 said:
I'm trying to get some reservations at Dorsia this friday night, any help would be appreciated.
Just give them Paul Allen's card and ask from his name, it's quite nice, +5 to persuasion. It even has a watermark.

I wonder if someone at CDPR could hide a "Dorsia" easter egg inside Night City. That'd also be quite nice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom