Leaks.

+
Leaks.

Writing Upstairs to inquire about the current CDPR policy regarding CPunk "leaks" - rumours of.

Pretty sure it's the same, but I'll know for sure in a bit.

Until then, "leak" threads are moderated, i.e. in limbo.

Not that this says the leak is more than just rumour and supposition, I just want a refresher before proceeding.

reidyboy102998;n9490011 said:
There's leaks again? Oh boy.

No idea. Doubt it a lot. Just checking for CDPR clarification on how to handle these kind of rumours as they come up. They do tend to throw people into a fuzzle. Whether they are true or not doesn't seem to matter, fuzzle-scale-wise.

kofeiiniturpa;n9490191 said:
True or not half of this stuff doesn't sound too good.

Ha! You were like 80% likely to say that for anything not retro enough, though, Kofe. It'd take serious hardcore role-play option for them to overcome your distaste for modern gaming.

I would expect Witcher 3 design ideals, with lessons learned, in the Cyberpunk PnP setting.

So excite.

Sardukhar;n9490201 said:
Ha! You were like 80% likely to say that for anything not retro enough, though, Kofe. It'd take serious hardcore role-play option for them to overcome your distaste for modern gaming.

Only 80?! They know what I think and always pick the stuff I happen to have some kind of distaste for, those bastards. It's a conspiracy against me, I tell you!

But more seriously, it's not all that much about "retroism" with this stuff. The "downer-half" here isn't all "new age dilution", just stuff that sounds like... "here we go again... sigh..." (if it turns to be true, that is).

Even if the leaks are true, it seems like most of that are that guy guesses and speculations based on a few general informations he obtained and since we have no access to those, it's possible that some of that is far from accurate, since it's just that guy interpretation. This is why we should wait for the official info from the developers before we start a proper discussion on the subject.

The leaks aren't really "leaks".

I don't think there's really any new information in them, anything that could be considered new is just speculation, and we've been speculating for YEARS now.

Shavod;n9491951 said:
This is why we should wait for the official info from the developers before we start a proper discussion on the subject.

discussion doesn't require the info to be correct. this is what we've been doing here for years. guessing.

lord_blex;n9492171 said:
discussion doesn't require the info to be correct. this is what we've been doing here for years. guessing.

It doesn''t, but in this particular case I think it's important to get official informations from the devs, then rely on the words of unconfirmed leaker.

P.S: RED Point was an accident, so just accept it as a gift. :)

Shavod;n9492351 said:
It doesn''t, but in this particular case I think it's important to get official informations from the devs, then rely on the words of unconfirmed leaker.

I don't think they would ever confirm or deny it. this wasn't big enough that they would have to warn people about it and if they comment on it that would just draw attention.
as for us, nothing is set in stone until they show it, so I don't see how talking about this supposed leak is different than just throwing around our own ideas. we just have to present it as such. that is, if Sard lets us

Shavod;n9492351 said:
P.S: RED Point was an accident, so just accept it as a gift.
have one back :D

Top Bottom