I'll leave this pic here in case you have doubts about CDPR

+
What doubts does that refer to?

It's good that the developer drops a comment every now and then how ever minor it might be. Shows that they're reading (at least occasionally) and that there's at least some thread of communication open between them and us... well that from reddit and not "us" but anyways...

kofeiiniturpa;n9521381 said:
What doubts does that refer to?

It's good that the developer drops a comment every now and then how ever minor it might be. Shows that they're reading (at least occasionally) and that there's at least some thread of communication open between them and us... well that from reddit and not "us" but anyways...

Sigh. They ( Reds) read the forums constantly. Benzenzimmern has posted many times here - usually to tease us. Ooooh!

They don't often post for various reasons, some time-based, others information control. CDPR is not a transparent studio in terms of game design and has never tried to be. Have to say, it wouldn't be my thing either.

Sardukhar;n9521721 said:
Sigh. They ( Reds) read the forums constantly

What? Why the *sigh*? I know they do (at least rowley and benzen), I said it's a good thing too that every now and then they drop a hint that yes, they actually do. :D

I was just unsure what lisbeth was after with posting that since there's not much there in that pictured comment. The latter part was more of a filler so that the post wasn't just a oneliner.

Last edited:
kofeiiniturpa;n9521901 said:
I was just unsure what lisbeth was after with posting that since there's not much there in that pictured comment. The latter part was more of a filler so that the post wasn't just a oneliner.

My picture gives us a hint that CDPR employers like challenge and are certainly crazy, which are great things.

No Title

We're always watching.

Attachments

• photo169811.jpg
    photo169811.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 78
Top Bottom