Perturbator just "hinted" that he is working with Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack

+
Yeeeeah, not -that- important, actually. I'll leave it up so people see it for a few days, then move it to the soundtrack thread. Hrm. Or, probably the Updates thread.

This transition from "who is this?" to "I'm officially a fan now", so quick it should become a local meme. Any photoshop master around here?
I'll just leave an album version of "Future club" for no reason, just to celebrate a 666th post.

'member, Satan is a COMPUTER!
Lisbeth_Salander;n9812441 said:
Pertubator, one of the most famous synthwave artists hinted that he is working on the game:
He was asked about participation in CP2077 development several times, in fact he went from "I'm not interested in licensing my tracks for video games" to the same old "It's a secret information wink-wink" gradually.

Last edited:
metalmaniac21;n9814031 said:
This transition from "who is this?" to "I'm officially a fan now", so quick it should become a local meme. Any photoshop master around here?
I'll just leave an album version of "Future club" for no reason, just to celebrate a 666th post.

'member, Satan is a COMPUTER!

He was asked about participation in CP2077 development several times, in fact he went from "I'm not interested in licensing my tracks for video games" to the same old "It's a secret information wink-wink" gradually.

Thanks for the link! I've already blown through like 2 hours of his music while getting my work done today, really great stuff! Can't believe I didn't know about him before.

everyone is using arielzbart for their cover art, i wish cdpr would hire him to do the cover art for cb2077.

Maybe he was saying that "tongue-in-cheek"

I can't really talk about MY involvement you know, because it's so secretive wink wink nudge nudge cough cough. There I just hinted that I'm working on the game, and you'll be none the wiser as to whether this is true or not until CDPR says so.

I actually think it'd be hilarious if he wasn't because I'd imagine all the fans' tears falling and drumming on desktops, then I'd write a symphony to the beat that hey could put in game.

If he's actually working with CDPR thats awesome!:yes:

Now if they'd bring in Carpenter Brut (some of the best tracks in Hotline Miami 2 are his) and LazerHawk I'd buy Cyberpunk just for their great taste in music.

Top Bottom