"Incredibly complex vehicles, planes, bikes, robots and mechanics" designers wanted

+

Guest 4149880

And they said it can't be done, it requires too many resources. Pshh, looking forward to flying around in some Aerodynes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!
that game world will be so full of life and details, so great
useing bikes will be funny
and i want to see those police cars, so badass

That’s just an artists position (they haven’t had that yet...???). The vehicles might just be props (what am I thinking... of course you will be able to GTA your way around Night City).

It’ll be interesting to see if they can blow some life to the bland concept of the fake-living cities in games like GTA and Watchdogs and their ilk which is the way they’re apparently going.

Well ... you need functional game mechanics for flying vehicles before there's any reason or need to create art for them.
So I'm hyped.

Guest 4149880

Lisbeth_Salander;n9851751 said:
And I'm posting the mech official artwork:

Yes, that's awesome artwork, I also wonder how relevant the ACPA will be in the game if at all.

its looking more and more like GTA: Cyberpunk with RPG elements. which is what i've always wanted.
add in 3-4 controllable protagonists with different Roles and this is the best game ever made.

animalfather;n9851841 said:
its looking more and more like GTA: Cyberpunk with RPG elements. which is what i've always wanted.
add in 3-4 controllable protagonists with different Roles and this is the best game ever made.

add in 3-4 fully customizable and controllable protagonists with different Roles and this is the best game ever made

Guest 4149880

Lisbeth_Salander;n9851881 said:
add in 3-4 fully customizable and controllable protagonists with different Roles and this is the best game ever made

Though it was based on one customizable character with your option of roles available to you.

Lisbeth_Salander;n9851881 said:
Cyberpets. don't forget about cyberdawgs and remote delivery cyber-enhanced cats. Because we wuz game's main protagonists, we get money on all desirable gimmicks.

Guest 4149880

I want this setting in Cyberpunk 2077.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sounds really cool if it ends up in game. Still not positive we will be able to fly anything, but I'll remain optimistic.

Guest 4149880

Rawls;n9855171 said:
Sounds really cool if it ends up in game. Still not positive we will be able to fly anything, but I'll remain optimistic.

CDPR must know after showing that trailer people are going to want to fly them cars. Not just looking up and watch them, even though I still like the view as well.

Why on earth would we need or want multiple protagonists? No disrespect, I just don't see the point here. In GTA, you play pre-made characters. I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather have one highly customizable character of my own (that I created) than 4 pre-mades. Different games, different ways of handling storytelling.

kofeiiniturpa;n9850661 said:
That’s just an artists position (they haven’t had that yet...???). The vehicles might just be props (what am I thinking... of course you will be able to GTA your way around Night City).

That is what I think, too, the player might also be able to drive vehicle(s), it would make sense with the other rumors about the large map area, but flying would be problematic to implement well.

Top Bottom