Madqueen Show: Cyberpunk 2077 Data Videos (Unofficial)

+
Snowflakez;n10328542 said:
Does that include links to my Guaranteed Get Rich Quick Program?

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not. I'll answer it like it's not. Probably? Not sure unless I see it.

atomowyturysta;n10307782 said:
Mad, your Ads are insane. Especially embeded in you YT videos! How do you find time for all this? :)

What Suhiira said + I hardly sleep hahaha

Suhiira;n10310282 said:
It's obvious ... the woman has no "life"!
Nerds rule!

I'll drink to that! While I keep nerding!

Raxaphan;n10312152 said:
I assume the Queen plays media in CP, displaying some mad skills.

I have a surprise for you in that matter :)

kabukiman1973;n10312422 said:
Congratulations, very professional.

Thanks! Actually that's what I do for a living :) Not for CDPR, obviously, these are unofficial.

MadqueenShow;n10334512 said:
What Suhiira said + I hardly sleep hahaha

I'll drink to that! While I keep nerding!

I have a surprise for you in that matter :)

Thanks! Actually that's what I do for a living :) Not for CDPR, obviously, these are unofficial.

Watch, she actually decides to play a solo and blows your character away for being too presumptuous.

RLKing1969;n10336782 said:
Watch, she actually decides to play a solo and blows your character away for being too presumptuous.
Or, she plays a corporation that censors the press.
:smiling2:

Nice work Madqueen. I like the voice of your colleague, but it sounds too official or serious for the type of commercial. I expected a little more enthusiasm for the product advertised. I don't feel convinced to buy it.
It made me think of your Militech Commercial.
For the laughs, I was thinking that the i in braindance could be changed to an unicorn horn.
PS: I always think of you like a more crazy version of Frederick Mercury, when reading your name.:D

Last edited:
I'll have to agree.
Braindance should be advertised the same way say Disneyland or various amusement/water slide parks are.
It's fun! It's exciting!

Nice effort, but no Red Point I'm afraid.

Top Bottom