Cyberpunk artworks gallery

+
Hi Guys ! here some Cyberpunk stuff that I drew :)
Cyberpunk Mercenary web.jpg
Cyberpunk woman web.jpg

Doesn't really belong besides all this amazing artwork, but I doodled myself a 'V' - Added Vampires because they're my favourite cyberweapon from the book - The Slice N' Dice is cool too!

A few more of my recent cyberpunkish efforts. They're mostly for my conversion/reebot of CP into DD5 mechanics for my group to play.
cqb.jpg
Angel with a Cannon.jpg

Friday Night.jpg

Halls of Montezuma.jpg

Fuckyoutank.jpg

PaperWings v2.1.jpg

Stay.jpg

Have to make 10 posts but i would rather not spam the forums trying to make the count cut so.

I found a good place for my own stuff even though i wanted a thread for myself but this works also hope you all like.
If you do perhaps like can you visit this location and hit the like button for me.

hit the link button here if you like it.

Thanks all you all make some awesome artwork.

Attachments

• newsavesmaller.png
    newsavesmaller.png
    810.4 KB · Views: 128
Fun thread. It's great to see the inspiration this genre creates in people. It makes waiting for 2077 that much harder, but I'm glad that CDPR is prioritizing quality rather than trying to rush it out the door.

I've been trying this thing where I mix pictures of anime characters with weird text and stuff in my free time, does this feel like some kind of cyberpunk or something of a different nature. any feedback is appreciated.

whathaveudone.png help.png coolwallpaper.png notreallyart.png

Top Bottom