x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

  • Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

upcoming "CP" movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by kabukiman1973 View Post
    Anyone saw the GITS movie? Was it worth?
    I did. They tried too much to make it look like the anime they forgot to make a good story with good characters. felt very bland and I really have no vested interest in any of the main character, least of all Scarjo.
    Last edited by TheCybersmily; 19-04-17, 03:40.

    Comment


    • #32
      Thanks. The visuals from the trail were ok, but I didn't like the "they have steal your life and identity, it feels too much cliche, and it's not Motoko at all. But I haven't seen the movie yet.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by kabukiman1973 View Post
        Thanks. The visuals from the trail were ok, but I didn't like the "they have steal your life and identity, it feels too much cliche, and it's not Motoko at all. But I haven't seen the movie yet.
        Agreed. That trailer got me thinking it wasn't using any of the various incarnation of the Major and make it "hollywood". Real shame cause they could have made a decent bit of cash if it had a better script.

        Comment


        • #34
          I watched Ghost in the Shell and i liked it.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by mon4rch View Post
            I watched Ghost in the Shell and i liked it.
            Im glad you're not the creative director of Cyberpunk 2077, then. :P Im also glad Sard is not either, after all, he "loooved" "Star Wars: the shit awakens"... behind all his artificial edge, he's too soft.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Jack_in_the-Green View Post

              Im glad you're not the creative director of Cyberpunk 2077, then. :P Im also glad Sard is not either, after all, he "loooved" "Star Wars: the shit awakens"... behind all his artificial edge, he's too soft.
              Oh. I'll remember that. I'LL REMEMBER THAT.

              Also, I -haaaaaated- Ghost in the Shell so nyah.

              Interesting side note - wanna know what CDPR thought of Force Awakens? Nothing to worry about, nothing at ALL. Game is gonna be FINE. NCPD Chief Snoke reporting for duty!
              Last edited by Sardukhar; 13-09-17, 18:29.
              All posts are typically and brilliantly my own, unless you see my Moderator Voice. | We have Rules! Read 'em! | Visit the Forlorn Hope! |For OFF TOPIC, our Community Section is here to service you!

              Comment


              • #37
                Read the Forum Regulations! This color means I am posting in my capacity as a moderator. Otherwise, feel free to ignore my random musings. Check out The Wild Hunt & The Forlorn Hope!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by mon4rch View Post
                  Is this still being made?

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X