x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something I made as a personal project in Unreal Engine 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I made as a personal project in Unreal Engine 4

Heavily inspired by the Cyberpunk2077 trailer, although I had a few changes here and there (like Triss instead of the Cyberpunk2020 rulebook girl in the shop window )

I hope you guys like it, can't wait for the game to come out!

Personal project in Unreal Engine 4 (heavily inspired by CD Projekt's CyberPunk2077's trailer) made to further my understanding of modular architecture, decals and faceweight normals modelling. A personal challenge in trying to use as many

You replaced Alt with Triss? Siiiigh...

Other than that, pretty sweet work.
    All posts are typically and brilliantly my own, unless you see my Moderator Voice. | We have Rules! Read 'em! | Visit the Forlorn Hope! |For OFF TOPIC, our Community Section is here to service you!

Comment

I apologize, I hope it is no capital offense!

I might or might not be a Triss fanboy since I was a kid playing Witcher 1 :P

Comment

Originally posted by GFazzini View Post
        I apologize, I hope it is no capital offense!

I might or might not be a Triss fanboy since I was a kid playing Witcher 1 :P
        Hey, I like Triss too. Def. my favourite supporting character in Witcher. Well, maybe..no, it's Triss.

HOWEVER, that picture was Alt Cunningham, inventor of the Soulkiller program, which later took her life. It's a whole Cyberpunk 2020 thing.
        All posts are typically and brilliantly my own, unless you see my Moderator Voice. | We have Rules! Read 'em! | Visit the Forlorn Hope! |For OFF TOPIC, our Community Section is here to service you!

Comment

Originally posted by GFazzini View Post
          Heavily inspired by the Cyberpunk2077 trailer, although I had a few changes here and there (like Triss instead of the Cyberpunk2020 rulebook girl in the shop window )

I hope you guys like it, can't wait for the game to come out!
          Damn, you do know your stuff.
          Good work.
          Looks pretty good 9/10.
          I never give 10/10 cause it feels overpowered.
          I would love to jump around in this place. :3

Comment

Originally posted by Sardukhar View Post

Hey, I like Triss too. Def. my favourite supporting character in Witcher. Well, maybe..no, it's Triss.

HOWEVER, that picture was Alt Cunningham, inventor of the Soulkiller program, which later took her life. It's a whole Cyberpunk 2020 thing.
            Now, now, Sard ... just because most people have no idea who Alt, Johnny, Morgan and others are is no reason to be upset ... half of them probably have no idea who Adolf Schicklgruber was (even if that name is actually an urban myth in the first place).
            "When you talk you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen you may learn something new." - Dalai Lama

Comment

This blew my mind, great work! I wish I knew how to make mats in UE, my attempt was a bit more messy.
              Cyberpunk Fan-music mega-thread: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...ade-soundtrack

Comment

Saw this on reddit sometime ago, great work (y)

Comment

Your dedication and work do pay off, good work! I am imagining building "Night City" would be quite massive.

Comment

Working...
                  X