Short story in Polish - while waiting for Cyberpunk to come

+
Short story in Polish - while waiting for Cyberpunk to come

can't wait for this awesome game to come and consume me. While I wait I can't help but to image the world

Last edited:
Ponieważ "the terms Netrunner, Chromebook and Night City are trademarks of R. Talsorian Games", jak doczytałam się z podręcznika, określenie Night City zostało zastąpione w tekście. Cieszę się, że można użyć słów, jak cyborg, czy android. Co do słowa cyberpunk zdania są podzielone, z jednej strony, gdy pisane z wielkiej litery jest to "trademark name for it's adventure game of the dark future", z drugiej strony jest to już gatunek science fiction, a nawet przymiotnik i wszelkie określenia takie jak "cyberpunkowe", czy "opowiadanie w stylu cyberpunk" są ok ale "ulicą szła banda cyberpunków" już nie. Podobnie Tolkien ma wyłączność na wszystkie hobbity, ale nie na elfy, niziołki czy ogry... dziwadło, ale cóż, nie pozostaje nic innego, jak dostosować się do tych wymogów. ;)

Last edited:
/ edit Ze smutkiem bypassowego serca informuję, że niestety więcej nie będzie. Przynajmniej nie tutaj.

Last edited:
You're aware you're on English language forum and most people here, most likely, cannot into Polish? :) You can write your own stories and use the cyberpunk terms. Probably you shouldn't try to publish them officialy, but, don't get mad, no one will publish your stories enywhere anyway :)

Since "enywhere" has published my stories officially I couldn't use any cyberpunk terms. It was maddening how many there were, hence my complaints. I suppose there will be even more when the game comes out. Thx for the advice on the Polish forum, where people can "into Polish", don't think I will take it though, since what I'm doing is not realy fan-art, just art made by a cyberpunk fan (mean the genre here, not the game - at least not yet). But don't get mad, I'm sure there will be other authors for you to pick on :) Cheerios

Last edited:
Top Bottom