PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

+

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

• Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(( Chita can't as she's bodyguarding Anita, Gremlin probably isn't much for loud music and big crowds, given how well you get along with Hakuryu I suspect you probably don't want to socialize with him. Sooo ... Hernando? Guess you'll have to ask him. ))

"Hey, Hernando? How do Americans say it...do you wanna go out?" Setsuna had the coyest of looks on his face. "Nothing better than the party before the afterparty, right?"

Hernando was thinking in doing some extra research, but then change his mind.
"Yeah, why not, after all, I have only to drive, not shoot".

(( Neither of you have been to San Diego before you have no clue where the "hottest spot" is. But I actually know the city (or did 30 years ago) so I'll drop you somewhere ... trust me *leers* ))

((I trust your judgement on this, because my entire life was spent down south of the Dixie line))

(( Not going to find much J-Pop in San Diego. Country Western, Mexican, Rock, and assuming things havn't changed a lot ... Korean. What's your choice? ))

And the two of you eventually end up at the "ROK Hard Cafe" which is decorated in a 1950's "Happy Days" style but with a Korean vice American slant, it's certainly different. The music is an interesting mix of "classic" rock from early 1950's thru modern day, if it was in the Top Ten at some point during the last 120 years it'll be played at some point during the evening. There is a weapons check and security scan at the door, either of you trying to smuggle anything in?

(( Cyberweaponry will be "Peace Bonded" with mono-cord thus rendered basically inoperable. ))

Last edited:
(( So do I understand that Setsuna regularly travels unarmed if he doesn't think it probable there may be trouble? ))

((Correct. Or if he has no other choice but to bring his firearm, like if he's relocating and has to bring it with him.))

((Also, if possible, when will be the next time I can take a purchase? I saw that there was something called phoney cybertech, which involved a chrome arm for 500eb, just like Setsuna's picture))

(( Could pick one up right now, since it's phony no surgery required. just pick one up on the way here or back to the hotel. It certainly won't pass an actual examination, but at a glance it'll look real enough. ))

Top Bottom