+

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

• Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldowner;n10483822 said:
Setsuna lets them look on. He's having fun right now, but he's willing to move the dance to a quieter corner. He might actually be able to talk to "Marilyn."
At a guess "Marilyn" is enjoying the dancing and attention, perhaps after you've worked up a sweat and gotten a bit tired Setsuna could suggest a drink?

kabukiman1973;n10486622 said:
OOC; Hernando will try to understand if she is still talking about dancing or if this a sort of invitation to other activities...
Hard to be sure ... let's have an EMPATHY+HUMAN PERCEPTION roll off Hernando (don't forget you can add LUCK ... BUT ... the entire "Get her interested" thing is one scene so you have to budget your luck pool for the entire duration).

Last edited:
OOC: Nevermind, I'l just roleplay.
"Well, you see that couple that everyone is staring? Let's go to the opposite of them. Since they are attracting all attentions, nobody will look at us".

Soldowner;n10490352 said:
Setsuna is fine with the attention, but the moment he gets tired, he's gestures to the bar.
You and "Marilyn" continue to toss blatant signals back-an-forth till Setsuna decides he's had enough and points to the bar.
(( May be a bit of a delay on your next action, depends on Hernando. Since you're in the same room I want to keep the time-line relatively concurrent. ))

kabukiman1973;n10492352 said:
OOC: Nevermind, I'l just roleplay.
"Well, you see that couple that everyone is staring? Let's go to the opposite of them. Since they are attracting all attentions, nobody will look at us".
"Not only a gentleman but observant and devious too. I may be in trouble here *she winks*."
(( If Hernando wishes to continue talking while they dance you have a few minutes till Setsuna heads to the bar. If not let me know. ))

Last edited:
Setsuna wraps his arms around one of "Marilyn's" and practically hangs off of him/her as he makes his way towards the bar, flirtatiously giggling just like a geisha as he does. "Nice moves. I don't think you were looking at just my dancing, though~"

((Alright, then I'll wait until everything matches up timeline wise.))

kabukiman1973;n10494352 said:
"You will be only in the troubles you want"- he says with a smile.
"I'm in more trouble then I thought then!"

Soldowner;n10494382 said:
((Alright, then I'll wait until everything matches up timeline wise.))
(( Enters a holding pattern as he circles his prey. ))

Last edited:
Dual post deleted

(( Having "Edit" right next to "Quote" is bad for lazy, unobservant people ... ))

Last edited:
kabukiman1973;n10521482 said:
Hernando continues dancing then offers her a drink
"Sure, why not, besides it's a good excuse to get off the dance floor!"

(( And Setsuna may exit his holding pattern since we'll assume Hernando danced a while before offering the drink. ))

Setsuna pretty much makes a beeline for the bar. "I'm buying. Want anything specific? Maybe...something Japanese?" The innuendos will continue to follow him.

Soldowner;n10523142 said:
Setsuna pretty much makes a beeline for the bar. "I'm buying. Want anything specific? Maybe...something Japanese?" The innuendos will continue to follow him.
"I doubt they have anything Japanese behind the bar, maybe you could suggest something?"

kabukiman1973;n10535462 said:
"So, what do you want to drink?
"Beer would be fine, something cold that won't put me on my ass after the first two or three, the night is young."

"That's no fun at all." Setsuna pouted, but raised two fingers. "Then let's try for two margaritas. One for me, and one for..." Setsuna points at 'Marilyn', but that won't serve for the whole night. He rests his head in the palm of his hand, smiling. "You have a name, don't you, sweetheart? Or would you prefer I just called you 'Koibito' all night?"

Soldowner;n10545272 said:
"That's no fun at all." Setsuna pouted, but raised two fingers. "Then let's try for two margaritas. One for me, and one for..." Setsuna points at 'Marilyn', but that won't serve for the whole night. He rests his head in the palm of his hand, smiling. "You have a name, don't you, sweetheart? Or would you prefer I just called you 'Koibito' all night?"
"Si Senor." (( This is San Diego ... EVERYONE speaks Spanish. ))
(S)he lifts hir drink and and takes a sip. "Koibito?"

kabukiman1973;n10550172 said:
"Beer for the lady"- he asks to the bartender.
"So, you have a name?"
"Probably ... do you?"

"Sweetheart." Setsuna chuckles, taking a sip from his own drink. "It's a little impersonal for a name, though. You can call me Setsuna, if you like."

Top Bottom