PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

+

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

• Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bumping playfully her hips onto's Neko's, Maxine turns and grabs again the equipment she arrived with.
"Ok, you got it Rods. The band, the star, follow me, we're going to find you a stage to ignite the spirits around here."

https://rolz.org/dr?room=cyberpunk
Perception check for dangers as a solo.
Maxine rolls d10 = 9

Int (7)+Combat Sense(6)+Perception (0)+1d10(9)=22

Last edited:
"Yahoo~! We'll light a fire Kagutsuchi would be jealous of~!" Setsuna runs up next to Maxine with his gear slung over his shoulder, smiling playfully and speaking in his oh-so-kittenish tone as he strode by her. "It's like Gremlin says, we'll be fine! This rockergirl can handle it if a party gets a little crazy." He winks, knowing full well that he wasn't exactly a match for a Solo, but he could get out of a sticky situation in other ways if it really came down to it. Fighting was a last resort.

Durzo_Steelfin;n10858461 said:
"Max, I'd suggest you help them find a place while I look around. With your figure there, at least at first, you might catch a couple eyes more than otherwise. Once they're set up we can meet up and continue looking around. That is of course if you don't need either of us to help find and set-up a good surveillance location, Gremlin. If thats the case I can help you while Maxine helps the band."
"You 'an Max 'an kitty go along to help the band with all their gear, Hernando 'an I 'll find a surveillance hide, kitty can join us after you drop off the stuff, then you an Max look around."

People are definitely watching as the band and it's 'entourage' pass by, no real surprise, you're strangers here and carrying a lot of gear. Nothing outright hostile, this is the edge on the combat zone not the center, most buildings are fairly intact, if run-down, and you actually see kids (supervised by an adult) playing once or twice.

Anything specific you are looking for in terms of where to put the band? Other then a place with access to electricity and enough room for a small crowd?

Last edited:
OOC: I'm looking for a place with some closeby solid door, and access to a place, in case we need an emergency exit or fortress shelter. Just behind the stage if possible

Suhiira;n10859221 said:
"You 'an Max 'an kitty go along to help the band with all their gear, Hernando 'an I 'll find a surveillance hide, kitty can join us after you drop off the stuff, then you an Max look around."

Rodik flashes a thumbs up, "That works for me."

In helping the band find a place, Rodik is of a similar mind to Maxine, and is looking for a place with a protected portal they can use to quickly escape into
or reach cover if things go south. Either a nearby warehouse space with a solid door that is accessible, or an alleyway that the band can set up near, if not in front of. He also wants to keep an eye open on any nearby buildings that gangers could shoot from, hoping to pick a spot that limits such angles, though how realistic that is in this city is dubious.

You find an underused parking lot a few blocks away from the address of the place you're suppose to hit. Two sides open to the street, the third a blank wall, and the last opens to both the alley and a second narrow "alley" between a couple buildings. There's a utility pole you can tap for electricity for the band (Electronics anyone?).

Setsuna has no such skill, but he can definitely stand around and look pretty. If nobody else can do it, he'd rather find an easier place to play.

kabukiman1973;n10863221 said:
"Now what gremlin? I'm not exactly a good decoy. When do we enter in action?"
"If we do our job right never." Says Gremlin with a smile.
With that he leads you toward the target building.

It's not all that close to the station so it's a bit of a hike, not horrible, but not something you'd want to do for a daily commute. But out here at the edge of the "Zone" I guess you shouldn't expect things to be as convenient as downtown. Much to Hernando's surprise you aren't jumped twenty times on the way to the address; when he comments on this Gremlin mentions that even street thugs have to sleep sometime, and for them 10 AM is the middle of the night. People are certainly watching you go by, but that may be more due to curiosity then malice. Since you're just going about your business, traveling from 'A' to 'B', and not bothering anyone, no one bothers you.

Eventually you arrive and have a little trouble finding the right building, there's no business sign or anything, just the address, and street signs and building address numbers are a bit haphazard out here.

Walking around the place you see a three story building in the middle of the block, your typical trash filled alley behind it and adjacent buildings sharing it's walls (to all appearances). To it's left is a place called "Electric Boutique", apparently a clothing store, and on the fight is "Little Tin Soldier", a game store? Across the street is what may have been a school sometime in the distant past but is now an office building, tho most appear vacant; in the alley the building across from it is another "business" with no sign announcing it's purpose and a single back door to the alley.

After a short look around Gremlin leads you to the building next to the old school, so across the street, but not directly across, from your target. According to the sign it's "Dreamhaven", apparently the place sells old fashion books.

At first glance your target is probably on the ground floor with maybe storage and/or offices on the floor above, then a couple (three? four?) small flats on the third floor accessed via an interior staircase alongside one side of the building.

Last edited:
kabukiman1973;n10863721 said:
"Someone still sells books? In a place like this? This is full of surprises"
"There are people that prefer paper ya know. Sides, some older book ain't available as e-books."

"Yeah, and if it isn't in e-book, it probably don't deserve to be preserved, so better to be read in paper by the 2 or 3 persons interested until it is rotten".

Maxine gives a hand to install the equipment at the scouted place, and goes then around for a walk herself, to be sure no one is going to disturb or threaten the rockergirl band. Once it's done, she plans to join the others at the target warehouse.
"Max! On my way to join you guys. Everything ok ?"

Soldowner;n10862591 said:
Setsuna has no such skill, but he can definitely stand around and look pretty. If nobody else can do it, he'd rather find an easier place to play.

Shrugging, "Yeah, setting wiring is outside my focuses. People don't know me for my skill with electronics."

Neko brings the equipment to where the band is setting up and places it where misaki chiura, hyakki yako’s rodie directs her. “Do you think you will be able to hookup the power,” she asks the rodie

GinWashi;n10867151 said:
Neko brings the equipment to where the band is setting up and places it where misaki chiura, hyakki yako’s rodie directs her. “Do you think you will be able to hookup the power,” she asks the rodie
"Amari mondainaku tappu suru koto ga dekiru hazudesu.." (We should be able to tap in without much problem.) Misaki Chiura says (his English is poor, at best).

At this point Hiroshige approaches Talon, with Maiko in tow to translate, "Will you be staying as security or should I approach some of the local gang members?"

Suhiira;n10867341 said:
"Amari mondainaku tappu suru koto ga dekiru hazudesu.." (We should be able to tap in without much problem.) Misaki Chiura says (his English is poor, at best).

At this point Hiroshige approaches Talon, with Maiko in tow to translate, "Will you be staying as security or should I approach some of the local gang members?"

"Once everything here is set up I'll be heading out. It would attract too much attention if Maxine or I stay here as protection. Better for you to hire some local birds for security and give us a call if something serious comes up. I don't imagine that will be the case though."

Last edited:
Watashi wa anata ga chikara ni muchūninaru made anata ni iryō hoken o ataeru koto ga dekimasu (I can give you medical coverage until you have the power hooked up) says Neko

Maxine walks by the streets of the now quiet combat zone.She struts on her high platform heels, swaying her hips in an enticing manner, with a quiet pace. Everything in her attitude says "don't fuck with me", even though her sexually inuendo usually says something reversal. She takes that time on her way to Gremlins and Hernando to evaluate pote,tial threats, look for emergency plans backup, note mentally alleys, burnt vehicles, covers, and gangs graffitis that delimit territories.

"Max. Grems do you copy ? I'm approaching, soon done with my scouting.Whar are you both up to ?"

Durzo_Steelfin;n10867981 said:
"Once everything here is set up I'll be heading out. It would attract too much attention if Maxine or I stay here as protection."
Syssiah;n10875301 said:
Maxine walks by the streets of the now quiet combat zone.
"Max. Grems do you copy ? I'm approaching, soon done with my scouting.Whar are you both up to ?"
(( I was under the impression Talon and Max were going to scout the area together, this isn't the case? ))

GinWashi;n10871551 said:
(I can give you medical coverage until you have the power hooked up) says Neko
"Hotondo hitsuyō arimasenga, watashi wa raibu dengen fīdo o tsuneni shiyō shite imasu. Anata ni kansha shimasu." (Hardly necessary, I work with live power feeds all the time. Thank you tho.)
With that he goes to work rigging a power feed from the utility line.

In the meanwhile Hiroshige waits on Setsuna to help him hire a couple locals as security. Normally he'd take Maiko but she needs to set up her drums.

Top Bottom