+

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

• Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"That's Maxine, with a "n", Hernie boy. Let me tell you when you can go."

Maxine drags Neko by the hand, and watches the streets after checking the shop itself, to be sure the way is safe. If and when she considers it's safe, she gives Hernando a go.

"Nothing much. Bodyguard us and our gear. As for payment..." Setsuna refers to his cohort. "Kore wa anata no senmondesu. Ofā wa nanidesu ka? (This is your specialty. What's the offer?)" Setsuna is ready to translate.

kabukiman1973;n10918490 said:
"Maxime, and that side door, can I go by that way?"
Syssiah;n10918544 said:
"That's Maxine, with a "n", Hernie boy. Let me tell you when you can go.
Maxine drags Neko by the hand, and watches the streets after checking the shop itself, to be sure the way is safe. If and when she considers it's safe, she gives Hernando a go.
To no great surprise the door is locked, good old fashion key lock.

Soldowner;n10918847 said:
"Nothing much. Bodyguard us and our gear. As for payment..." Setsuna refers to his cohort. "Kore wa anata no senmondesu. Ofā wa nanidesu ka? (This is your specialty. What's the offer?)" Setsuna is ready to translate.
"Osoraku, watashitachiha gyangu no atama ni hanasubekidesu ka?" (Perhaps we should speak to the head of the gang?)

"Totta (Got it)" Setsuna returns his attention to the pair. "We can probably talk more inside. Mind if we pitch your boss our offer?"

"One of you able to lockpick a classic door ? If not, we might need to slam it open, but it's absolutely not stealthy." said Max in the mic, looking around.

Soldowner;n10919225 said:
"Totta (Got it)" Setsuna returns his attention to the pair. "We can probably talk more inside. Mind if we pitch your boss our offer?"
The ganger shrugs and leads you inside. You see people sleeping or passed out virtually everywhere, and the place reeks of stale beer, smoke, and unwashed bodies.
Surprisingly you pass one room that looks pretty clean, inside you see a couple sleeping next to a crib. You also make a quick stop at the kitchen where the couple drop off their groceries with a naked man wearing a frilly apron who's making what looks like pancakes ... bright green pancakes.

They lead you upstairs to a room with a closed door and a scrawny looking guy with chrome arms playing with a rather wicked looking knife.
https://www.google.com/search?q=pic...AgAECw&biw=1920&bih=966#imgrc=FwDa5Z1EvLTtFM:
"These two wanna hire us ta do some security at a concert." Says the male of the pair.
"Boss is still asleep, have em wait downstairs." Answers the skinny guy.

With that you're lead back down to what you guess passes for a living room. A broken down couch, a mattress on the floor, a couple chairs that have seen better days, and a large pile of pillows. Half dressed people, empty beer cans, half full liquor bottles, spilled ashtrays, roaches (not the bug kind :eek: ), and a few empty injectors complete the "decor".

(( Gonna put you on hole for a bit till we see what Max, Neko, and Hernando are up to. ))

Syssiah;n10919486 said:
"One of you able to lockpick a classic door ? If not, we might need to slam it open, but it's absolutely not stealthy." said Max in the mic, looking around.
(( We'll let anyone that wishes to give it a try before Gremlin has to haul his sorry ass down here. ))

kabukiman1973;n10919648 said:
OOC: Hernando has 2 points in pick lock
(( Feel free to give it a try, and remember you can use Luck. BUT - when you actually get inside it's the same "event" so any luck used to pick the lock is NOT available for use inside. ))

"Open Sesame"
Hernando makes a big smile: this was way easier that trying to open that stupid box in the port. He doesn't touch in anything and says by radio:
"Door open"

Maxine chuckles and hurries herself to the opened door, to take this part of her protection job in hands.

"Good job, Hernie-boy. Wait till Rodik and I tell you the way is secure. I'm on my way to your location."

Rodik believes that keeping the group entering the building smaller is for the best as any detection is likely to result in a much more difficult final break-in, if not an impossible one. He gets on the Radio, "Better to keep the in team small as possible. I'll watch outside and if you need help I'll be there quick as a peregrine. I'll let you know if anyones approaching the door." With that, Rodik stops running through Kata in his downtime and heads back out onto the street, keeping a fair distance from the building, but setting up in a location where he can observe the side door and the road/alley leading up to it, attempting to keep a low profile.

Gremlin pipes up. "I'm across tha street ya know, I can see the door just fine. Watch tha back would ya Talon."

Assuming Max and Hernando go up the stairs it's a l-o-n-g flight, there's no landing or exit at ground level or the floor above so you climb clear to the top story. Up here you have a somewhat musty hall with a window at the far end and two doors on either side. They're labeled (not to imaginatively) 'A', 'B', 'C', and 'D'. The 'C' is hanging upside down from one nail.

Last edited:
Maxine silently draws her monokatana from it's sheat, and holds reversed, so she could easily parry an attack. She then motions her head to the netrunner, in a silent invitation to follow her, as she starts to walk up and in, from the "C" passage, taking care of been as stealthy as possible and to be sure to cover any angle.

(needing rolls for Stealth and Perception, sorry for been temporarily unable to do so)

I'll just assume you two are not doing elephant impersonations and keeping your eyes open.
Max walks past doors 'A' and 'B' and stops in front of door 'C' ... afraid Monty Hall isn't here to open it for you and show you what you won, now what?

Top Bottom