x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RLKing1969 View Post

Something about it was mentioned on the Madqueen show.
    Originally posted by RLKing1969 View Post
    Madqueen show.

Hmmm
    "In twenty-seventy or so. Tenements on fire. Blazing through endless nights."

Comment

• Nice

Comment

• I just heard about this game today, when is it coming out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisbeth_Salander View Post
          I just heard about this game today, when is it coming out?
          TBA. No information regarding the release window/slated date has been put forward as far as I know. Speculators say Q1-Q3 2019. But always take speculation with a grain of salt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gleipnir3 View Post
            rding the release window/slated date has been put forward as far as I know. Speculators say Q1-Q3 2019. But always take speculation with a grain
            Originally posted by Lisbeth_Salander View Post
            ut this game today, when is it com

Comment

• Hopefully we will be able to play Cyberpunk 2077 before Star Citizen

Comment

• Originally posted by clifford1313 View Post
                Hopefully we will be able to play Cyberpunk 2077 before Star Citizen
                The universe will decay and cease to exist due to the inevitable entropy before Star Citizen is playable.
                Last edited by Lisbeth_Salander; 06-03-18, 21:34.

Comment

• Watched this teaser awhile ago, still gets me pumped every time I see it. Cant wait

Comment

• Can't wait, blah-blah... Any updates?

Comment

• Originally posted by onkeltem View Post
                      Can't wait, blah-blah... Any updates?
                      • Cyberpunk 2077, tweeted *beep* after 5 years of silence.
                      • CDPR is listed as one of the participants of this year E3
                      • There was a a hidden message with "EEE" written on it (which could mean Electronic Entertainment Expo/E3), and it all happened during a recent presentation with CDPR's president. There are two things pointing out that it was intentional, 1: the CDPR logo doens't change, 2: in the video it is possible to see the president pressing a button at the exact same second the hidden message appears.
                      • Cyberpunk 2077 may be at this E3. (gryonline.com has sources saying that the game will be at E3 with a closed doors gameplay)
                      • gryonline.com said that the info profided by their sources fits with what a youtuber "LegacyKillaHD" that said CDPR have contacted sony to possibly to possibly prepare for a Playstation presentation (RUMOR)
                      • Perturbator may work in the game soundtrack. (he only hinted though)
                      • Bryan Mantia is working on the soundtrack according to him himself.
                      • The key points poster was spotted at CDPR studio very recently (implying those points haven't changed since 2013)
                      • Adam Kcinski confirmed (again) that the game will have a custom character and multiple classes, he also said they're ready for next generation.
                      • Peter Gelencser is back to the CDPR team after working on Watch Dogs 2.
                      • Kyle Rowley from Quantum Break is one of the big guys behind gameplay in CP2077.
                      • We also found out that this incredible artist has started working for CDPR. (notice that one of his works is labeled "Bath 2077")

Last edited by Lisbeth_Salander; 02-04-18, 12:59.

Comment

• Ok....I'm ready, let's do this!!!!

Comment

• Still get goosebumps when I watch this trailer. Can't wait for E3.

Comment

Working...
                          X