Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

+
"I would not be compleatly surpriced if the reason he is going radio silent, and that the project which is ramping up etc, might be the new edition for the Cyberpunk pen and paper RPG that he is making. Because I do seem to recall having read somewhere that shortly after CP2077 was announced back in late 2012, info also came out that Pondsmith was also going to make a new edition of the PnP RPG.

And to me it seems fairly logical to have the new Cyberpunk PnP RPG come out befor CP2077. For one it would probably move the ingame story forward to the 2070's, and give backstory to what has happened in the world since the previous games... lay part of the groundwork for what CP2077's world will be and all."

Just for the sake of argument he said "several" projects that are ramping up...thus his radio silence. Pretty sure hes not doing multiple releases of the table top game sooooo...only leaves one other thing that pertains to the subject matter. Im just saying

DarthRaver8686;n8675800 said:
Ya but they also said the games announcement/reveal will be a surprise. So the fact that they said 2017 is the year of gwent doesnt mean squat. In 2014 Bethesda game studios said that fallout 4 didnt exist. And in 2015 we were playing it. Not to mention cdpr admires the way bgs handled fallout 4s reveal and short marketing campaign before launch and is going to copy it. how many people here would be surprised if the game came out in 2019 or 2020?? No one!! The surprise is its coming earlier than everyone thinks.

Keeping silent about a game is one thing, but explicitly stating - to the investors, no less - that this year they'll be focusing on Gwent and that's what they'll be communicating - well, that's another thing entirely. While starting CP2077 campaign would indeed be surprising, it would also cause chaos in their investor relations, and I very much doubt they'd want that.

I have a crazy theory (a stupid one XD)!!! Today I scanned the W3 Mod Tools (long story...) and I've noticed that the folder contains exactly 2018 files! Maybe it's a relese year hint!? Coincidence... I don't think so!!!

DarthRaver8686 "CD Projekt RED’s President and Joint CEO, ADAM KICIŃSKI, has stated that Cyberpunk 2077 promotional campaign is ready and the game’s reveal is going to be a major surprise for the community. They are going to play with the element of surprise for this one."

I bet they'll annouce CP2077 at next year's E3, only to launch it 6 months later.

Last edited:
Would be very surprising if CDPR released anything for E3 this year. I expect that Cyberpunk will be mentioned at Gamescom later this year, if they do then I suspect that they would only show concept art or just a few screen shots, which would not get in the way of Gwent too much, then they might release a trailer in December or soon into the start of the new year, but I am keeping my fingers crossed for a true surprise this year =P

Mekari;n8805210 said:
if they do then I suspect that they would only show concept art or just a few screen shots,

Every little news if it so, will be so satisfying....

...Supposedly.

Hope CDPR doesn't surprise me by surprising with complex stories in awsome scenes... as always! The only true surprise would be a desapointting "normal" game

hey!
so i played all witcher parts---but i hope a few follow ;-) , but cyberpunk2077 looks interesting, movement like in witcher, dirty and hard voices and all will be good again .

Cya in Cp2077

Lee Maverick

just read some news about the game may contain some kind of coop

will this game be real time or turn base ?

Last edited:
I'm just popping in, I've followed this game forever but really wanted to show some support! I couldn't get into my old gog account, but I had to make a new one! I'm super excited.

For some bizarre reason I don't appear to be able to reply to a specific post.

Further to 'Annoyer13' wishing for first person, I feel I should add that if it is, I won't be able to play it, and nor will other people who experience the nauseating feeling of motion sickness in first person. Please allow a 3rd person option, been looking forward to this game forever.

Top Bottom