Most fun mid winter faction?

+

• Total voters

What faction are you having the most fun playing, thus far, in the mid winter patch?

I've had a great time with all five factions, but since this wasn't a multi-choice poll I voted for Nilfgaard.

It and Monsters are tied in terms of being fun, so NG being more effective was the tiebreaker. :D

bojerbela;n10139012 said:
Have you seen the dwarf deck? :rly?:Happy New Year! :cheers:

I've been playing with the dwarf deck some - tbh I find it quite boring - there's hardly any variation in the games and dependent on oppo's choice of faction and gameplay, there are definite situations that it cannot counter... so it's not invincible, and I've had my ass handed to me on multiple occasions by multiple factions whilst using it, so I hardly use it now.

I mostly play ST; so voted for that, but also play some NR.

I'm honestly surprised to say this but I'm having the most fun with ST. I've been using a Movement deck with Pit Trap, Burza and Nivellen and it's actually kind of good. I'm glad they finally changed Shirru to spawn Scorch too. Been using a boost deck with Dwarves. A swapping deck with the new half-elves. Overall, I really like ST rn.

I've also been using a Cursed NR and Alchemy Nilfgaard, both are really fun to use too. Wanna try out an organic/moonlight deck eventually.

I vote for Northern Realms, because of new cursed deck, still Nilfgaard is my favorite faction of all time and will always be.

I just started and only play consume monster.

So I think it's safe to say after much thought I'm gonna have to go with monsters lol

Top Bottom