Should work on Gwent Tactics continue.

+

Should work on Gwent Tactics continue.

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why not? It's a bit different from all the "screw Gwent" and "I love CDPR" threads we see a lot. Plus, there's a chance that devs might take some of it into consideration. I'd rather see something from that thread than the RNG stuff we're getting now.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
I have not been active in the aforementioned thread, but now is a good time to finally say something about it, at least.

What you are doing goes beyond the scope of a mere suggestion. It's a whole project on its own, going into a completely different direction than Gwent is heading now. The time and energy you've spent on it must be enormous. Now, you have to ask yourself the question why you are doing this. If you like to theorycraft about an alternative Gwent version, by all means go for it. However, if you want it to become something more, then you'll probably have to look beyond Gwent. With this, I mean creating your own home-made version or taking it to the next level and creating your own game entirely.

Personally, I always like it when users create their own projects, like cataloguing all voice lines. So, I voted "Yes".

I like the idea to restore meaning to board placement and rows.

If Gwent were to have some fanmade contest where you could present your project and the winner would see his/her idea implemented, I would say go for it. However, while I like your idea more than most of the mechanics introduced with the new patch, I don’t see it happening right now.

(Btw, I would like to see some feedback from CDProjektRed on suggestions like yours).

I actually kind of see CDPR considering some of the stuff you made and actually implementing it into a future event. I mean why not? There are some great ideas and I like the concept. I just hope they see it.

Guest 4021160

TheNotoriousThree;n10150332 said:
I actually kind of see CDPR considering some of the stuff you made and actually implementing it into a future event. I mean why not? There are some great ideas and I like the concept. I just hope they see it.

no no no... WE made it.

Top Bottom