Just sayin..

+
Just sayin..

Hello.

Had to beat my way threw casters vs streamers and pros vs casuals and completly dodging reddit trolls and more trolls to get here..

so how the hell is everyone ?

Ive tried to get as much time into Gwent as possible but this last few weeks have been busy af with the holidays and blizzards ..

I think its pretty funny though we finally get a huge update with a ton of new cards and mechanics and the community is up in arms with each other..
what gives?

So many cards..so little collected now.. I need to step up my game !

​​​​

I'm pretty good, just a little cold. Won't keep me from playing Gwent though. Hope you're doing good yourself buddy.

Most of the things I dislike about the update are technical things tbh. I've enjoyed most of it.

We're good, thank you my friend. No too much sleep but it's understandable given the fortunate circumstances.

As for community being one against another, that isn't the case. It's community being upset about endless bugs and spy fiesta introduced with the rushed patch. Plus, the new Create mechanic is quite controversial because it brought in a lot of unnecessary RNG. But there are two camps, if I may. One is moderate, i.e. criticicing but without pitchfroks and torches and awaiting for the fix. The other is... well, an angry mob that lost any sense and out there for blood.

I think I summarised it quite well.

:cheers:

Riven-Twain;n10188412 said:
Simply lovely, thanks. Did you have a nice holiday?
I bet him and that Succubus in his avatar flew to Hawaii...

Last edited:
HenryGrosmont;n10188602 said:
I think I summarised it quite well.
You forgot the third camp:

Been on holiday and away from Gwent past few days so decided to check out hearthstone.. I must say it pains me to see Gwent trying so hard to be like hearthstone. I see why so many are upset about the direction. Here's hoping to things becoming a bit more Gwent like after the next patch. Also all these new cards and everyone plays dwarves or ng. Stinks it has to be like this. That's where some rng could keep things interesting. Minus the spy issue of course.

It was a nice break away from real life. Thanks
Succubus says Hi!

Glad everyone's still good .. HenryGrosmont
rest is important lol..but I been there
Thanks for the summary. .there was way to much crap to try and make sense of it all ..I trust the opinions here only

Played a few games ...man I feel like a n00b all over again ..im not sure what to expect from game to game

TheShift;n10193012 said:
Played a few games ...man I feel like a n00b all over again ..im not sure what to expect from game to game
I know how you feel. However, some patterns begin to emerge after a while: Spies, spies, weather, weather, spies, Ciri:Nova, Ciri:Nova, Nekkers, spies, fluffy ponies, and Shupe.

Lol... since I've mained monsters the majority of the time..just going to stick with a nekker consume build to try and hold my own..

man so many sweet cards I want!

TheShift;n10188382 said:
so how the hell is everyone ?

I'm fine, thanks :) Still enjoying Gwent and waiting for Thronebreaker. Managed to hit rank 16 on my PC account, but then ran out of patience while trying to reach 18 and switched to casuals. Latest patch surely gave us many new cards to try :) And I still haven't managed to test everything. But next week I'm having a holiday, so lots of time for experiments then.

Nice to see you again, welcome back!

Thanks! I peaked in here and there but being away I felt I had nothing to add to some of the convos

congrats on the rank 16
:cheers:

Yes, the game has changed quite a bit with the card update, so it's normal to struggle at first :)

I'm fine, thanks. Had quite a Gwent weekend, ranking up from 12 to 19 in three days on PC. But now I'm good at 4k and don't want to risk dropping. Maybe next season I try a bit harder, we'll see. I'm having a lot of fun with Gwent, although it's not always that balanced and my PS4 version sadly suffers from client errors that make ranked play a bit risky. Fortunately on PC it's more reliable. But there are so many different decks that are fun to play, it's pretty amazing.

Top Bottom