Todays experience

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays experience

So here I was just chilling, minding my own business, getting my quests done when this guy Mr Anonymous chap add's me to friends after a game and I'm like yay I'm making friends today, see I don't have many friends on gwent so that's a pretty big deal for me... So any way carrying on from there he sends me this message "I have not seen a player trash and arrogant as you, Putting the mouse on the cards several times believing you are superior in a card game knowing the only thing you do is play like 99%. You are not original, you are just another sheep". So then startled by this I just carry on my usual day, check my facebook, check out the talent some of our streamers have to day, and I can say there are some pretty girls on here... so any way carrying on... Now he messages me like "Now delete me. Please. I don't want a shit like you on my friend list, thank you." so I have another browse over my friends list, here he is just there, I have a sneaky look at his card pool, he's milled all of his cards aside from one faction and he seems to just play nilfgard.

Last edited:
They really need to stop new players from being allowed to mill all the other cards including golds. Why? So I don't come up against pro-decks near the bottom of the ladder.

I don't think it's really going to benefit someone in the long term, this guy will never be able to play masters for starters, nor experience what it is like to play another faction without creating a new account.

That and just wait for the nerf hammer thats about to come down on them.

Happy smash smash time, not long now. :)

While I'm sure it was amusing to you, I'm going to have to ruin the fun and end this discussion.

Anonymous as the the OP is, it still falls under public shaming, just like a similar topic yesterday. Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom