x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premium Keg weekend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium Keg weekend?

Says in news after update. But doesnt say what it is and if its active. Can anyone from CDPR explain

As stated in the official News post, Premium Keg Weekend will last until,
    Originally posted by Dominika View Post
    Monday (January 15th, 10 AM CET)
    'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

In every keg is now one or two Premium cards ... Is not bad, i get 19 kegs from season end so guaranteed 19 rare premium cards ... But of course, from 19 kegs , no single Gold card!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ok thanks. Started with opening. Its last card in the Keg that you choose. Sweet

Comment

What? This lasts only one week?

Comment

Originally posted by alexandr22 View Post
            What? This lasts only one week?
            op says weekend... and we're thursday. Worth waiting 2 days.

Comment

Great move by CDPR. Opening kegs has never been so satisfying!

Comment

Ok thx. This is a compensasion i think for their patch and for waiting to season 4

Comment

It's not compensation at all, i don't want premium cards and with this opportunity i think they should implement a reverse-transmute feature, to convert premium cards into non-premium.

Comment

All my decks are gone. Even basic decks. wtf? O_O

Comment

Originally posted by Cougar1993 View Post
                      In every keg is now one or two Premium cards ... Is not bad, i get 19 kegs from season end so guaranteed 19 rare premium cards ... But of course, from 19 kegs , no single Gold card!!!!!!!!!!!
                      GUYS READ THIS

I have opened 33 kegs, and Cougar 19 kegs - 52 kegs No single Gold

So it seems you get the premium but drop rate on Gold is 0 percent or maybe 0.001 percent

In 33 KEGS - 4 Silvers

Comment

Yeah I experienced this also...

I opened up 20 kegs on my account no legendaries.

I then opened up 10 kegs for a friend, no legendaries.

I'm like atleast 50 kegs across two accounts without a legendary, someone needs to blow on my dice or... I should really stop opening my friends kegs cause I'm just cursed right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Iuliandrei View Post
                          It's not compensation at all, i don't want premium cards and with this opportunity i think they should implement a reverse-transmute feature, to convert premium cards into non-premium.
                          I would like to see something like that, since I don't like using premium cards.

Comment

So adding to two account now three more accounts. Thas 6 accounts and total is

120 Kegs - No legendaries?????

Someone screwed probability chance in code or is it intentional. Still no single person responded it got legendary

Comment

I got a legendary in the last section. Could choose between premium Kambi, Seltkirk or Vattier. To prove the probability thing we'd need actual stats (but I believe CDPR would have told us).

Comment

Servers are most likely overloaded. In my case, second keg I opened was refunded, however i believe i kept 4 standard pick cards, no 100% sure. Also, people are reporting unusually low rates on Gold/Silver cards, since the premium weekend, so make your mind up in advance if you want a higher CHANCE of better cards, or certain animated cards (I Believe that the choice rare+ cards are always premium)

Comment

Working...
                                X