x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premium Keg weekend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As stated in the official News post, Premium Keg Weekend will last until,
    Originally posted by Dominika View Post
    Monday (January 15th, 10 AM CET)
    'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by GenLiu View Post
      20 Kegs opened and I got a premium silver. Not a great series overall BUT
      any single one of my last pick were premium (including my silver as stated above) is that a new "feature" or me being incredibly lucky on the movy department?)
      It's the premium keg weekend. From now and until the weekend (not sure exactly when it ends), every single keg you open will have a premium as the final choice. It's damn awesome. xD

Comment

LOL - the only "Gold" card I got was Vreemde (he was the least useless choice between the 3 offered to me in a keg) but that's the only "Gold" I got

Comment

I've got 1 gold and 4 silvers from 22 kegs. Looks good.

Comment

Just got a Premium Keira Metz.
            Last edited by RidiculousName; 11-01-18, 16:27. Reason: Cleaned up language.

Comment

3 Golds(2 premium) 8 Silvers (3 premium) - not so bad from 17 kegs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondonkadonk View Post

It's the premium keg weekend. From now and until the weekend (not sure exactly when it ends), every single keg you open will have a premium as the final choice. It's damn awesome. xD
                Oh cool, thx for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by Treefeed View Post
                  3 Golds(2 premium) 8 Silvers (3 premium) - not so bad from 17 kegs.
                  That's usually the drop rate for new(er) players. I had the same when I was low levelish. This however changed drastically for me. (and I am pretty sure that this has nothing to do with bad streaks).

Comment

So opened 34 kegs and now 3 won today from daily and rank up. It's total 37 (2 or 3 of them was deleated from my account cause of that bug - i hope support will refund that). Before today patch i had like 15-20 kegs opened w/o legendary. So my streak is 50-55 kegs opened without even 1 legendary card. That some ridicoulus shit. I was always so unlucky with kegs (1 legend every 30/40 legs) so i had hopes maybe finally today when that cool premium promotion and finally i will get maybe some luck.
                    Imagine my disapointment

Comment

20 kegs

2 Premium Golds
                      1 Premium Silver
                      1 non premium Silver1

Comment

Originally posted by masterring View Post
                        So adding to two account now three more accounts. Thas 6 accounts and total is

120 Kegs - No legendaries?????

Someone screwed probability chance in code or is it intentional. Still no single person responded it got legendary
                        My first 2 Kegs: 1 Epic + 1 Legendary...I think, you are really unlucky today...FeelsBadMan...

Comment

After a rather bad Midwinter patch keg opening, ( 58 kegs, 2 golds and a handful of silvers ) today i got lucky. I opened 15 kegs and got 2 golds and 5 silvers. Then i played some games, opened 5 more kegs and got 3 silvers. My new premium piglets make me smile.

Comment

21 kegs

1 Premium Gold and 1 normal Gold
                            1 Premium Silver and 2 normal silvers

Not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 4RM3D View Post
                              and 1 normal Gold
                              I assume you drew it in the first four? If so, NICE.
                              I dont have time for apostrophes. Read the Forum Regulations! This color means I am posting in my capacity as a moderator. Otherwise, feel free to ignore my random musings. Check out The Wild Hunt & The Forlorn Hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Rawls View Post
                                I assume you drew it in the first four? If so, NICE.
                                Yeah, surprisingly one I didn't have yet and ironically one of the premium choices later on.

Comment

Working...
                                X