Premium Keg weekend?

+
Trying to not complain but need to do something about cheaters pulling the connection lost glitch. Dwarf was worried about hensalt so pulled the plug. Happens to often especially at last card. Now I have to restart my game and take a loss. I'd post the user names of all these scum bags but don't want to get in trouble. I been keeping a list. Anyway bad start to new season.

Makhil;n10221192 said:
Still some premiums don't have animation.
This is indeed true, however, players should probably keep these un-animated ones, which they get this week-end, since, as I recall, all cards should eventually have premium versions. I don't know exactly when, of course.

You know what, i can live with that such extreme low drops for me.I can catch up with real money any moment if i wish too. I still got enought scraps to craft full non premium collection any moment.
Actually i'm more concerned of fact how CDPR do not react to our opinions. Still, (When hotfiixd goes livws?) since then i emailed GoG first, then Gwent support twice and i get only response from GoG that my email was send where it should be send. No back email from gwent since then. I assume my fucking ridiculous 3 kegs was flaged as below low priority so no1 cares. Actually you right i care for that 3 kegs as much as you. We don't talk here about some(random#number kegs) but how you react to your playerbase.

Kingoko;n10246902 said:
No back email from gwent since then

Please be patient with support answers. It normally takes few working days and during busy times a bit longer, but they tend to answer to those tickets.

This just ended out of nowhere. Missed on a Premium Xavier while opening two consecutive kegs. :grrr:

partci;n10249422 said:
This just ended out of nowhere.

Well, the event was stated to end on the 15th at 10 am CET from the very beginning. Events like this one ending don't require downloadable game updates, either.

Sunsibar;n10247852 said:
Please be patient with support answers. It normally takes few working days and during busy times a bit longer, but they tend to answer to those tickets.

I could wait even weeks for that refund but tell me how those 3 kegs refunded someday = 3kegs with guarantee premiums since promotion is over?

I lost 08 kegs and CDRP doesn't care to respond to my support ticket. The customer is punished by the dev's fault. What else can I say?

AbbieK;n10295652 said:
[h=2]When will be the next Premium Keg weekend Event ?[/h]

It has literally only occurred once, so we really can't know; there's no pattern to predict by.

We'll just have to wait and see. :)

Top Bottom