Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow grats, and i only want just 1 legend from 55 kegs and nope, still zero and counting

Updated : 3 new kegs from dailys still no gold, 58 kegs so far.
Another 3 kegs from rank 16 and 1 from grind, 62 kegs so far no legendary

Last edited:
RidiculousName;n10234072 said:
Literally the second time I've seen a keg with three Golds, ever.
Obviously, you smash far too few barrels. You'll have to step up the hobby!

I've seen a number of kegs that contained three golds -- including three kegs during this week-end, in fact.

During mid winter patch ease day I got 1 gold out 115 kegs.. So you can go on really bad cold streaks. I've been on hot streaks too. When I got the starter pack 7 of 10 were gold.. I honestly though silvers were the rares when I first started playing.

since the premium weekend I've opened 60 kegs and gotten 9 silvers and 4 golds so far.

coralzombie;n10239702 said:
I have had it happen three time that I can remember, each time was a tough choice.

I didn't mean the "choose one" cards being Golds. That's common enough.

Did you misunderstand my words as well, Riven-Twain ?

The image linked in the post I was quoting showed a keg where three out of the five cards received were Golds.

Kingoko;n10234782 said:
Wow grats, and i only want just 1 legend from 55 kegs and nope, still zero and counting

Updated : 3 new kegs from dailys still no gold, 58 kegs so far.
Another 3 kegs from rank 16 and 1 from grind, 62 kegs so far no legendary

Allright thats the bullshit of highest tier i could ever imagine
Another 5 kegs today, was grinding all day now until exactly collecting 500 ore. And of course not even 1 gold !!! It's now 67 kegs w/o gold, and of course that 5 kegs today not even epic as well cause why not. For ppl reading this forum regulary you probably saw that sentence already(not even epis cause why not) but that's how it works for my client.
CDPR read post here sometimes so i would like to some of them go check my client plz to verify my words here publicly.
And if that's not enough, in other topic 3 days ago i wrote that i experienced that bug right after patch go live, there was bug when openin keg, game frozen, i was clickin again open keg few times, kegs didn't opened but number of my kegs was reduced. Well i only did that 3 times so only 3 kegs. But was insta writing to support (by email and i chosed kinda wrong cause i selected GoG support). I had response from GoG support that i should write directly to gwent support but they directed my email anyway. 1 day later (so 2 days ago) i wrote anyway directly to gwent support with my stupid issue of only 3 kegs. Still no response of them. Promotion ends tomorrow and i don't even will (even if granted) open them before premium promotion end.
Guys comme on, most of you read it and say : oh well dude you just unluckly - live with it. But damn think of it that way : did you ever had streak of 67 kegs w/o golds? And for my client anyway ratio is like 1 gold on 30-40 cards. I spend some money, i played a lot, i still got 2823 spare cards to mill (so it shows how many kegs i opened overall), is that amount of possible scaps i got influence my good cards drop in kegs?
That's some bullshit. I would like to spend some money but comme on. Buying anothr 60 kegs to get 0 golds?
And i will post to support and here and on reddit until i get banned here or there or in game just to prove that something is wrong here.

You never know when your luck might shine bro. I just bought 40 kegs and got like 8-9 Legendaries. Got 3 in a row (from 3 kegs)!

Cool for you and i (to make it sure and obvios i don't envy eny1 getting good droops cause it dosen't matter). We can't trade or whatever so for me you can drop 10 legends in 10 kegs. I don't even care and i don't want be on that lucky streak, i hope to get on that average streak but, nope, i'm always on that much below average streak.
This is not my first post on complaining that. I opened more then 2k kegs and on that 2k sample for me is 1 legend on 30-40 kegs.
Fine you can have bad luck sometimes. But comme on is 2k kegs and it's always bad luck? 1 gold on averaging 35 kegs for so long time?
And cool i will say taht too now : spending money on games is ok for me. I was playing Pay toWin games as well - of course bad experience :p
Then i found not ptw game diablo like : Path of Exile. It's totally free, you can pay for only microtransations if you want. Any1 here if want can check my account there. I spend more then 1500$ (check titles) and i spend more still ( and it's just 1 game, and it's still fre and still spending that cash i don't get any profit except visual microtransations).
Back here to gwent i can spend some cash but (read my complains) why should i do that? Buying another 60 kegs for 0 gold (or luckily 1 gold Hypu).
You know, from start of game( and i play from closed beta) i got 10 animated golds. One is from buing starting pack (Priscilla), 2 are from that faction battle (Dijkstra and Lugos), 1 is from participaiting in beta (Gerald). So since that time i got 6 premium golds, GG

Then you are all lucky ones as i see it because i bought 60 kegs today and i got ONE legendary. Yes one freakin legendary and you know what is the joke? It was beetween the first four cards so i couldnt even choose. Cool, really cool i got now around 60 premium cards tho, really great.

Kingoko;n10246062 said:
Allright thats the bullshit of highest tier i could ever imagine
Another 5 kegs today, was grinding all day now until exactly collecting 500 ore. And of course not even 1 gold !!! It's now 67 kegs w/o gold, and of course that 5 kegs today not even epic as well cause why not. For ppl reading this forum regulary you probably saw that sentence already(not even epis cause why not) but that's how it works for my client.
CDPR read post here sometimes so i would like to some of them go check my client plz to verify my words here publicly.
And if that's not enough, in other topic 3 days ago i wrote that i experienced that bug right after patch go live, there was bug when openin keg, game frozen, i was clickin again open keg few times, kegs didn't opened but number of my kegs was reduced. Well i only did that 3 times so only 3 kegs. But was insta writing to support (by email and i chosed kinda wrong cause i selected GoG support). I had response from GoG support that i should write directly to gwent support but they directed my email anyway. 1 day later (so 2 days ago) i wrote anyway directly to gwent support with my stupid issue of only 3 kegs. Still no response of them. Promotion ends tomorrow and i don't even will (even if granted) open them before premium promotion end.
Guys comme on, most of you read it and say : oh well dude you just unluckly - live with it. But damn think of it that way : did you ever had streak of 67 kegs w/o golds? And for my client anyway ratio is like 1 gold on 30-40 cards. I spend some money, i played a lot, i still got 2823 spare cards to mill (so it shows how many kegs i opened overall), is that amount of possible scaps i got influence my good cards drop in kegs?
That's some bullshit. I would like to spend some money but comme on. Buying anothr 60 kegs to get 0 golds?
And i will post to support and here and on reddit until i get banned here or there or in game just to prove that something is wrong here.

I share your pain
50 kegs - No Single Gold and only 3 Silvers. Joke drops.

Im 100 percent sure CDPR lowered drops for premium weekends hoping that people go Nuts and just buy few packs of Kegs.

masterring;n10246652 said:
I share your pain

Im 100 percent sure CDPR lowered drops for premium weekends hoping that people go Nuts and just buy few packs of Kegs.

Not bought a single keg with real money, gotten about 25 kegs (end of season rewards + farming). Gotten 3 gold and 3 silver.

I have never been this lucky before the premium kegs so...

Luck of the draw?

masterring;n10246652 said:
I share your pain

Actually i'm kinda sure cards rates wasn't changed, the problem is rolling kegs system need to be changed and is wrong.
CDPR look at this that way.
Lucky player get his well earned 50 kegs for good playing last few days and he get 6-7 animated golds.
As contrast i give you 50$ and i get 0 legends and 6-8 epics from 60 kegs.
And it happened multiple times.
Whats the point tell me CDPR to spend 50$ few times in row to get : 0 golds, 3 epics; 2 golds, 2 epics; 0 golds 7 epics; 1 gold, 8 epics.
Encourage my why i should buy kegs in that situation?

220 kegs here about seven legends pretty bad, earlier 60 just two. This is just after Hotfix on my end.

Another 3 kegs today, still no gold, 70 kegs in row. Also not even epic last 10+ cards

Another 3 kegs today, 73 kegs in row w/o gold (got 1 epic tho)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom