Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Title

I know the Premium Keg Weekend is over, but I just got a Premium Geralt : Yrden from a Keg xD. And I deserve it, it's been a pain to win 5 matches with NG -_-

Attachments

• photo191832.jpg
    photo191832.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 142
Kingoko;n10273532 said:
I had 73 kegs streak till today w/o golds

I'm still "better" ... today was keg #123 without single gold!
I wonder if it's stil bad luck, or maybe something is broken on my account Burza46 ?

I opened 5 kegs today and not a single Epic, Premium or Legendary! What a travesty! I demand compensation and a complete refund!! :mean:

I don't want to suggest anything, but this stats are interesting:

Drop Rate Before Premium Weekend (659 Kegs)
Epic 150 (22,76%)
Legendary 36 (5,46%)

Drop Rate After Premium Weekend started (86 Kegs)
Epic 18 (18,6%)
Legendary 2 (2,33%)

Last edited:
Your luck with kegs?

Time for another survey.

I was curious your thoughts regarding golds being pulled from kegs. Is your luck consistent or do you go on long slums, especially when a promotion such as premuim weekend etc..

when I first started playing my luck with getting a gold was 1 in 7 kegs roughly. Come mid winter update I got 1 gold card out of 120 kegs...an insane slump which eventually ended. I then went on a 30 plus keg drought until the season rewards went out. I had 17 kegs earned plus purchased some more for the premiums. I. only got 1 premium gold and 3 non premium out 60 plus kegs.. Since then I'm 0 out of my last 50 kegs..im pulling a good amount of silver but all doubles..

I was curious your guys odds recently with pulling a gold from a keg...just your rough estimates for average , also if you could post your longest slump that would be cool. Also if your odds got worse during the promotions.

I just got 2 out of 10 gold tonight (and 2 out of 10 silver) when I had gone about 35 without. It does seem a little lower recently (but that could just be subjective.)

Mancoon1980 thread merged

We've had two threads about the drop rates already and plenty of discussions about whether or not the drop rates where altered. Some players have gotten (a lot) less lucky, while others actually received better drops. In the end, the average appears to remain unchanged, even though players are quick to say otherwise just because a few of the less fortunate ones have banded together. Incidentally, your poll was also statistically inaccurate, but lets not delve into that.

Greetings, I've had a kinda despairful experience with the gold drops. I got worked up and bought 3 60 premium kegs this weekend for a total of 180 kegs, the results :

First 60 kegs = 5 golds. 1 premium 4 normal (from the first 4 picks). 1 vanilla geralt 1 vanilla Triss (meh).
Second 60 kegs = 8 golds. 5 premium, 3 normal. Got the first 2 premium golds from the first 2 kegs.
Third 60 kegs = 1 gold. 0 premium, 1 normal. Got extremely unlucky with this one, I expected the ratio to be at least 1 gold every 20 kegs so I got really sad with the results.

So in total from 180 kegs, I got 14 golds. That would be 1 gold every 15 kegs or so. I might be wrong but apart from the kegs I purchased, I haven't gotten a gold card for the last 20 kegs I opened. I guess it's completely random, either you are really lucky or really unlucky, there doesn't seem to be a fixed value every X kegs.

Well it happened...

My first post in that Forum and it has to be when i am very disappointed.

After opening 40 kegs (including 30 kegs at premium Weekend) without a Gold, i thought they will come soon. I just have to wait another 10 kegs... still no Golds.

Now i have just opened my 60th keg in a row without a Gold.

FeelsSadMan

I was witnessing openings of 25 kegs yesterday.

First keg included three silvers. Didn't count how many silvers exactly was included into all those kegs, but it was something around 6-8 silvers and 2 golds.

Opened another 20 kegs yesterday since I wanted to craft a certain deck, not a single gold. Mostly commons and two or three silvers totally.

In my opinion, professionally or amateur I believe ( know actually) CDPR would make more money from keg revenue if they revealed the keg drop rates. Plz don't question my intelligence or ur lack of as why this information needs to be made public. The only exception is that since the games in beta the drop rates can/do/will change throughout the beta because CDPR hasn't found their sweet spot yet.

About drop rates... AFAIK, Gwent is available in China. And IIRC, that means CDPR had to disclose drop rates, otherwise it wouldn't be allowed on Chinese market.

I guess I need to make more offerings to RNGesus, because my silver/gold drop rate has been crap the last 2 weeks.... like 2-3 standard deviations worse than the posted numbers = S

3 Silvers and 1 gold out of 3 kegs last night. The gold I chose was also a movie card. It's random. But adding more cards will nerf the chance of getting a specific card, but as longs as the proportion of bronze vs silver vs gold stays the same, the chance of getting one of these random color does not change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom