dont craft VREEMDE as a leader

+
dont craft VREEMDE as a leader

VREEMDE might come up for you to craft as a leader. He is not a leader and this should be fixed soon.

Actually owning Vreemde and I can place him as leader of my NG. I have not tested what happens if I actually start a match like that. Did mess up a deck of mine though as he counts as leader not silver.

Vreemde now Leader WTF?

Vreemde moved from Silver to Leader? I jhad premium Silver it got upgraded to Gold Premium and is a leader

WTF. Nothing in patch notes

Nilfgardian that creates Bronze Soldier

I am a bit confused but is Vreemde a new leader or is it a bug, cause I am able to choose Vreemde as a leader now...

VREEMDE work as a real leader and count as a leader card, I am able to put another 6 silver card in my deck and everything is alright during a match with him as a leader, so this is actually really weird....

OK, so I was offered Vreemde as a Gold Leader in a keg. The others were (IIRC) Eist and Whispering Hillock.

As I never play Monsters and only have a small SK contingent, I took Vreemde as a Gold card as he was the least useless to me (imho; and I may play NG one day...) - and he could have been promoted to Gold in patch? Who knows....

Anyway when he gets bug fixed back to a Silver, am I (and anybody else that took him as a Gold card from a keg) essentially SOL on a Gold card? Or will there be scraps/something else?

Knew I should have read the forums before just diving in.... :(

Yeah, I can't imagine he's really supposed to be a leader.

Besides, I want him back as a silver card because he was actually quite useful in that slot :D

devivre;n10215282 said:
Yeah, I can't imagine he's really supposed to be a leader.

Besides, I want him back as a silver card because he was actually quite useful in that slot :D

Well you say that, but he's just NG Eist, who is in fact a leader. Only Vreemde is better, due to not being gold. As an extra kick in the nuts, if he actually were (I'm aware it's a bug), NG could res him with Cahir, just to laugh at Eist even more while he outdoes him in power.

iamthedave;n10217302 said:
Well you say that, but he's just NG Eist, who is in fact a leader.

This is kinda why I took him; looking at what both Whispering Hillock and Eist could do, Vreemde didn't seem that outlandish as a Gold card. And it's within the realms of possibility that CDPR might have promoted him to a Gold card in patch - but who knows.... All I know is that the only Gold card I got in kegs isn't actually a gold card, which is a little disappointing to say the least.

mfool123;n10223112 said:
I appologize for posting in the news section. I didnt mean to when i first posted.

Don't worry about it, especially since this topic has useful info until the bug gets fixed. :)

Top Bottom