Warning: Do not open your kegs at the moment

+
OMG that's it, promotion is nice and cool but. Not mentionoing that on 33 kegs i got of course 0 golds but :
When opening kegs i chosed premium jotunn and game freezed, info showed : bug occured - contact support. I tryied openin kegs - no succes. Then i realised the game was stealing those kegs i couldn't open tryin. I reloged game, there is nowhere Jotunn, few kegs was missing but i could continue opening. I tough first keg will be the one with Jotunn restored but nope.
Thx i want that Jotunn back and 3 or 4 kegs that was deletead when bug was appearing and not opening keg but reducing it's number.
EDIT : Jotunn was added later somehow, now how to get back missing kegs?

Last edited:
Warning: Do not open your kegs at the moment

Hello guys

Just a quick info: As me and others have noticed, opening kegs does not seem to work properly at the moment. When you try to open a keg, a pop-up occurs saying "Unknown error". However, the kegs will still be taken from your account, as if you have actually opened them.

Thanks for your information. It's appreciated. Is there anyone at CDPR that can tell us what the last update changed to the game?

Same thing happened here: I got a booster with 3 premium silvers but got an error. Keg was restored and after opening a new one I got ... the exact same choice. Neato, but a little disturbing though. It's like it's predetermined. Serves me right for logging into the game before the patch hit. Wesmart.

I got lots of premiums and several silvers so far. Maybe they cut down on the gold drop rate. It's not illogical.

FG15-ISH7EG;n10212452 said:
For me opening kegs worked without a problem, when I clicked on the "Premium Keg Weekend" button.

It seems to work for some people, I've lost 2 kegs because of it, others even more.

I lost few kegs by clicking open and that info of bug popped, i hope support will fix it, waitin for their response

betancurable;n10212202 said:
Thanks for your information. It's appreciated. Is there anyone at CDPR that can tell us what the last update changed to the game?

Read the hotfix notes right there in the game when you first open it?

At the moment, the game is experiencing some technical difficulties when opening kegs (possibly due to the servers being overloaded). CDPR is looking into this. Please, hold off on opening your kegs for a little while until the issue is fixed.

EDIT: The issue seems to be resolved now.

Please, do not post (your) drop-rates in this thread. Use the following thread instead:
Premium Keg weekend?

Last edited:
Bondonkadonk;n10213102 said:
Read the hotfix notes right there in the game when you first open it?

Are the patch notes posted anywhere, besides in-game? At work and wanted to read about the changes.

goess i was lucky then.

theres was Alot more premium cards then useal, which was nice but 17 kegs and not a single gold card kinda felt wrong, no?

theres was Alot more premium cards then useal, which was nice but 17 kegs and not a single gold card kinda felt wrong, no?

It is premium weekend. every 5th card will automatically be premium :) and no, not really. The average drop rate for golds as calculated is 5%, so 1 in every 20 kegs about. You are getting screwed out of your luck, happens a lot with kegs :/

Top Bottom