x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

  • Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Age of Dwarves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    greedy consume nekkers will never be really popular. there are just too many counters for them. igni, coral, sweers, scorch maybe even lock. this monster deck is extremely disgusting. not only because its almost uncounterable if you do not have the right cards but also because its such a one trick pony that gets shut down so easily IF the opponent has the cards.

    Comment


    • #32
      Seriously, CDPR, where is dwarf nerfing patch?
      Maybe u dont want balance game before gwent open in 20 january, but seriously, noone care about gwent open if your game is broken
      Last edited by ZenaRose; 13-01-18, 19:17.

      Comment


      • #33
        Most card should be nerfed to bronze/silver/gold = 8/10/12 power or so. Then with lowered powers of cards it will be so huge easily to balance cards now and in the future.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by balKilen View Post
          greedy consume nekkers will never be really popular. there are just too many counters for them. igni, coral, sweers, scorch maybe even lock. this monster deck is extremely disgusting. not only because its almost uncounterable if you do not have the right cards but also because its such a one trick pony that gets shut down so easily IF the opponent has the cards.
          Well, in fact it's not that easy.
          Let's take Coral for example, she nowhere near a hard counter to consume. If your opponent played their Nekker and you Coral it, they may have another one in hand which will allow them to get the combo going just fine and win the game pretty much as easily.
          That's the bigger issue with this unit, now they rised their str to 4, there is not a lot of counters left (I mean, Sweers level of viable counter).

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by GenLiu View Post

            Well, in fact it's not that easy.
            Let's take Coral for example, she nowhere near a hard counter to consume. If your opponent played their Nekker and you Coral it, they may have another one in hand which will allow them to get the combo going just fine and win the game pretty much as easily.
            That's the bigger issue with this unit, now they rised their str to 4, there is not a lot of counters left (I mean, Sweers level of viable counter).
            You can't trust the forums at all. We all know coral on one nekker isn't going to do shit....So much fake info given on here. Fella plays one nekker..bid deal. Nekker warriors are the problem. Everytim the nekker dies a stronger one appears.

            As I said. Ng spy deck players, nekker deck people.
            The world of multiplayer games is only full of unpleasant people. As I found on Dayz years back. I'm sure you have all had a sick feeling when coming up against unpleasant people online.

            That's the world we live in.
            Last edited by RidiculousName; 13-01-18, 20:08. Reason: No need for insults.

            Comment


            • #36
              I actually really enjoy playing Gwent and it keeps my mind calm and focused...believe it, or not. The problem I have with it though is that if I want to craft a deck, that I feel is fun and different, then I can’t...at least I can’t use it for competitive play and that frustrates me and all because some guy/girl, online, came up with an optimum deck that if you don’t have every single same card and play it in the same boring sequence...you lose. I think every card should be vulnerable to something else to make it completely fair. I play alchemy Nilfgaard and I only have cadeverine card to counter those damn, seemingly, overpowered dwarves, but that card is useless, for a silver, against anything else really. My viper Witcher’s hit at 11 points which is really good for a bronze, but it is terrible when facing dorfs because they are, mostly, low value targets and my cards don’t reach potential. They win by swarming at low value and have some high removal...they are basically optimum on both sides, but most decks are just good at one thing....which is how it should be in my opinion. Example swarm decks good at swarming, but vulnerable to Multiple low removal cards like ballista, consume at gaining high value quickly, but highly vulnerable to scorch and Sweers type removal play etc etc Dorfs are just good at everything at the moment and vulnerable to very little and are very unbalanced and NOT fun to play against haha

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by gards View Post

                You can't trust the forums at all. We all know coral on one nekker isn't going to do shit....So much fake info given on here. Fella plays one nekker..bid deal. Nekker warriors are the problem. Everytim the nekker dies a stronger one appears.

                As I said. Ng spy deck players, nekker deck people.
                The world of multiplayer games is only full of unpleasant people. As I found on Dayz years back. I'm sure you have all had a sick feeling when coming up against unpleasant people online.

                That's the world we live in.
                oh come on. i bet you play dwarves since you already tried to defend them. and i didn't evens say that monsters are ok. if you aren't ok with what i wrote then you can say that but don't start to insult and cry about how unpleasant everyone and the whole world is. that's extremely childish.
                Last edited by balKilen; 14-01-18, 01:56.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by gards View Post

                  You can't trust the forums at all. We all know coral on one nekker isn't going to do shit....So much fake info given on here. Fella plays one nekker..bid deal. Nekker warriors are the problem. Everytim the nekker dies a stronger one appears.

                  As I said. Ng spy deck players, nekker deck people.
                  The world of multiplayer games is only full of unpleasant people. As I found on Dayz years back. I'm sure you have all had a sick feeling when coming up against unpleasant people online.

                  That's the world we live in.
                  Players are not to blame for cards and strategies that you don't like.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    But how delicious is it when you beat the perfect dwarf deck with Ciri:nova in it though.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X