x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

  • Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite deck?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Your favorite deck?

    Before B&W i was playing Monsters only, but now my favorite deck is Skellige.
    SO what is your favorite deck?
    104
    Monsters
    13.46%
    14
    Nilfgaard
    24.04%
    25
    Northern Realms
    35.58%
    37
    Scoia'tael
    12.50%
    13
    Skellige
    14.42%
    15

  • #2
    Originally posted by Danpi
    Before B&W i was playing Monsters only, but now my favorite deck is Skellige.
    SO what is your favorite deck?
    I love both the Monsters and Northern Realms decks. The Nilfgaardian deck is alright. I still haven't gotten to Skellige's. The Scoia'tael deck is no good, though.

    Comment


    • #3
      Northern Realms definitely.

      Comment


      • #4
        Scoia'tael!!!!!!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Skellige. Easy.

          That moment when they're leading you by 30 points, and you throw down a commander's horn on your melee row, and then immediately follow up with Cerys. <3 GET REKT!

          Comment


          • #6
            Northern Relms ......versatile against any other deck

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by waraidako
              Skellige. Easy.

              That moment when they're leading you by 30 points, and you throw down a commander's horn on your melee row, and then immediately follow up with Cerys. <3 GET REKT!
              Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation Villentretenmerth attacked.
              All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

              Comment


              • #8
                Nilfgaard
                Second place monsters.
                Last place skellige. Feels like monster deck, but not so good.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Northern realms although I hate the 5 blue stripes commandos because they're the ultimate game breakers thus I don't include them in my deck ,, second is skellige because it's too cool

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This is a really hard poll for me! I'm going to vote on the faction I think is more cool from what I've seen in the Gwent stand-alone game. I like them all so far! But the one I found most interesting was the Monster faction with all the cool Eredin powers! In the built-in minigame, however, I found Northern Realms & Nilfgaard were the most powerful and easy for me, but the more interesting one was Scoia´tael.

                    TL; DR: I voted Monster, but I do think that's going to change...

                    This was hard! Good thread!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Krull32
                      Nilfgaard
                      Second place monsters.
                      Last place skellige. Feels like monster deck, but not so good.
                      Waat. Skellige good in all rows, except monsters (they good only in 1st row)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Monsters very easy to counter with ice.
                        I prefer Nilfgaard

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mAxzik
                          Monsters very easy to counter with ice.
                          I prefer Nilfgaard
                          If you have the sun in monsters deck, so it's easy to win.
                          Nilf and North rule because of spies only)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I like most of the Decks.

                            Northern Realms, Monsters and Skellige

                            For me though the most efficient deck through Witcher 3 was Northern Realms. For some of the other decks it took too long to get decent cards to play effectively as I could with Northern Realms

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BeanusMaximus
                              I like most of the Decks.

                              Northern Realms, Monsters and Skellige

                              For me though the most efficient deck through Witcher 3 was Northern Realms. For some of the other decks it took too long to get decent cards to play effectively as I could with Northern Realms
                              Well yeah, but NR is sooo simple. There is no passion

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X