Votes: 25 24.0%
  • Northern Realms

Votes: 37 35.6%
  • Scoia'tael

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Skellige

Votes: 15 14.4%

• Total voters
Na. I like the berserker mechanik, but without the activation card they are useless...And if you have the card but no berserker the same scenario.
Well, i never used them, because of this reaso. But with other cards easy win

1. Scoia'tael, because they require the most advanced tactics.

2. Skellige, because of unique abilities (berserkers, leader cards) and versatility

3. Monsters, because sometimes it's fun to overcome enemy's countermeasures against your melee row.

4. Nilfgaard - slightly better than NR, because of some cool leader cards and not so OP troops

5. Northern Realms, because it's too OP, quickly bored me to play with after I've collected top-tier deck

---
This thread need [Old Gwent] mark in the title, because there'll be another thread like this soon

he's a point you know ,, it's clear that monsters play differently now and the other factions too like the NR
Yeah...but thread named "what is your favorite deck.
Now there is no gwent online. So sure...question about gwent in witcher...

Na. I like the berserker mechanik, but without the activation card they are useless...And if you have the card but no berserker the same scenario.

And for @Danpi

Just throw away those berserkers if you don't have that mushroom card or what ever it was called :D Ah, but if you DO have that card, then it's great! That front row berserker is 14 point card with buffs and "regular" berserkers turn to 8 point strong bound cards :D And at the start of third round if you get those transformed berserkers back from "gaveyard", that is nice!

And for @Danpi

Just throw away those berserkers if you don't have that mushroom card or what ever it was called :D Ah, but if you DO have that card, then it's great! That front row berserker is 14 point card with buffs and "regular" berserkers turn to 8 point strong bound cards :D And at the start of third round if you get those transformed berserkers back from "gaveyard", that is nice!
Yeah i know, thanks.
But as someone say - it's a big luck if you will get them together in 1st round.

Northern Realms, got to represent the best faction. Although I'd like a Meve card added to the game *Cough* CDPR please.

Skellige's pretty great too.

Nilfgaard hands down, developed a perfect deck where I pretty much end up playing the whole deck, and on the last round easily walk out with a score of 150-170 hard to get this with any other deck

Scoia'tael for me! They certainly are not the best but I think it is very rewarding to win with them because of their playstyle.

Well North is the strongest, Monsters can flood the board but in Gwent player with highest amount of spy cards wins. You can easily stall the game and just play weather effect cards when your enemy passes. If I played against real players with decks from factions different than the North I'd win 90% of the games. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom