Votes: 37 35.6%
  • Scoia'tael

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Skellige

Votes: 15 14.4%

• Total voters
Which faction is the most fun to play?

Multiple choices available.

Which faction do you have the most fun with? Not just winning but simply playing.

Been a NG player forever now so I do find it fun. However, ST is really something I have fun with. I don't know why but that faction is really interesting to play. It's actually my secondary faction and all my resources now go towards ST.

Nilfgaard!

Not spies - I've never really tried that archetype - but all kinds of other strategies. Reveal, Soldiers, memes... :D

Scoia'tael is a close second. Movement, handbuff and ambush are a lot of fun.

Scoiatael. Niflgaard requires some logistical mind, but i love scoiatael and their simple units. mainly i like nilfgaard but i have fun with ST.
I do not like monsters because is very easy but, hey i can judge other's preferences.

I love playing Nilfgaard but ST is definitely more fun to play. Their archetypes are just more entertaining to me. Except spell decks of course.

I think it's Skellige at this point.

With that faction I have built a lot of experimental decks, wacko decks, insane decks... Not that competitive decks, but fun non the less :)

NR, I like every archetype of them except control and armor. It is great to have such a big varity to choose and combine your cards.

Top Bottom