Poll: Old deck builder vs New deck builder

+

• Total voters

Old: http://powerupgaming.co.uk/wp-conten...A1-650x366.png

You can see easily all the cards that you have or you are adding to your deck, at the same time, at the same screen; in a board that imitates the gameboard where you are going to play. Not showing only names, images too, which have an adequate size.
New: Nothing of what has been said previously. No cards organized on the gameboard. Can´t see all your deck at the same time. Merely an attempt to create something very similar to HS deckbuilder.
Which one do you prefer?

Last edited:
Went with old. While the new one looks nice it's just not as functional. Having to scroll up and down to see that cards you put in, on top of having small card names/pics, is just not as functional as being able to see your entire deck with full artworks.

The integrated collection by itself is more than enough to make me prefer the new deckbuilder.

I don't even miss the row system from the old one -- especially since it always stuck everything not range or siege locked to the melee row when exiting.

I gotta say I do prefer the new deckbuilder functionally (although I had no problems with the old one).

My only issue, which is hardly important, is that I actually really loved how the old collection screen looked and felt. To me at least, it seemed like a really nice 'gallery' of all your cards - that I hadn't seen in other games. I wish they'd have kept that style somehow with the new intergrated deckbuilder, rather than the small pics, chunky borders etc.

I don't even miss the row system from the old one -- especially since it always stuck everything not range or siege locked to the melee row when exiting.

Same issue here. I far prefer the new deckbuilder. More organized, names for every card you are including, number of golds and silvers clearly visible, so are transmuted cards and finally, better filters.

New deck builder doesn't even cover entire deck without scrolling down, serious downgrade here.
Where is mill for multiple cards?

The new builder is better, but I`m a little bit annoyed that it shows both copies of the same card (premium and standard).

Functionality wise I prefer the new one, but the small cards look so:ugh:

Tbh it would have been fine if they just added an option to switch between the collection and the deckbuilder without entering the menu.
Because of these reasons I voted for "I don't know".

New one is definitely better for me.

I usually have many new bronzes x1 in my collection, and when I'm building new decks and trying out new ideas, it was annoying to jump between Deck Builder and Collection if I wanted to craft more copies of the card. Or if I had to get few emergency scraps from somewhere. I really, really love the option that I can craft and build decks on the same screen. I also think that these new filters are way more practical than the old ones.

Of course there is always room for improvements. It would definitely be (even more) practical to see the whole deck with one look, rather than scrolling up and down. However, the new version as it is is already way better for me than the old one.

Im liking the new version.
Its a big step up in functionality

Although I did like the overall look of the old one.
But this look will grow on me

I would've prefer the old builder with integrated collection. Its easier to see what's in your dck by looking at arts rather than reading names. Plus you have to scroll down to see all cards.

I prefer the functionality of the new one. Being able to mill and create cards during the deck creation process is so much easier.
Though I did like the look of the old system how you could see all the cards pictures in your deck.

I am unhappy with both and would prefer the old one.
Both missing the possibility to sort my decks and i prefered the old way where i could see my whole deck in full artwork beauty.

And the colour design of the old was mutch better in my oppinion.

What realy annoys me is that the deckbuild dont show me how many premiuns i have when the deck has 3 non premiun in it .

Last edited:
Top Bottom