omg vicaro medic ?? really?? like what??

+
Philologus;n10378252 said:
Sheesh.. I have been critical of Gwent, but at least I am using my critical-thinking ability when doing so!
I understand you're upset and I can certainly sympathize. But c'mon man, you have to have valid criticisms. I play NR exclusively and know how to beat the Arachas Queen deck, even using such a crao faction. One has to "tech the living crap" out of the AQ deck-type. There are so many neutral cards to choose from for this endeavor, and they don't take much scrap to craft.

By the way, if you're having trouble getting/making cards, I suggest milling cards for factions you do not use, in order to build your deck of choice. Besides. if you play enough Gwent, you're going to get enough free scraps and barrels. I think it happens to every player who goes on for a while; they accumulate more deck-building resources than they can use. I have a stockpile of scrap and barrels that I will not open until new cards come out. There's no point.

Last issue: You mention hating NR third-most? Awwww nooooo chance it deserves that much hate! If anything, it deserves pity. NR is the least synergistic of all the factions and has been THE bottom-feeder since I started playing, back in the Summer 2017.

Doesn't playing the same deck and over again get extremely boring incredibly quickly?

Let's be sure this conversation stays cordial and respectful of everyone's views, please. Different strokes. Let's not fall into the fallacy of assuming our opinions on things are in any way superior to others'. Fact: not everyone will like Gwent. Fact: not everyone who does like Gwent will like the same things. Fact: it is possible for two, completely opposing arguments to both be 100% valid.

Discuss! Argue! (Please, don't fight.)

adn everyon forgetting this is software is BETA, so lack of documentation, features, removed/changed or missing, does NOT represent the final PRODCUTION release

fo3nixz;n10389892 said:
adn everyon forgetting this is software is BETA, so lack of documentation, features, removed/changed or missing, does NOT represent the final PRODCUTION release

any game that a) ask for money and b) puts on full competitions for a prize pool to rival the biggest CCGs out there loses the right to that defense.

---
Back to the topic at hand. I don't mind medic but the double whammy with slave driver does result in teeth grinding games. The slave driver tutor effect leads to an opponent getting better access to your bronze combos than yourself. Should easy to remove low power units that protect a graveyard whilst in play be printed? I can't figure out how to get round slave driver in its current form however - it's too easy to drop and has few counters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom