What rank did you get to this season?

+
atmosp;n10419682 said:
I reached rank 16. Can anyone explain the season end rewards to me? I kinda hoped finding some nice kegs and stuff when I log back in today but I got zip. It was my first season so I have no idea how it works. Besides reaching a given rank what else is it that I have to do to receive the season end rewards? Also: my rank was reset to 1. Is this normal? I read recently that the rating was supposed to half but that should still put me above 1 coming from 16, no?

When the new season starts you`ll find kegs and rewards like the avatar on your account. You don`t have to do anything, just wait ;) , and it`s normal to be at level 1 between seasons.

SoSaHer;n10419722 said:
When the new season starts you`ll find kegs and rewards like the avatar on your account. You don`t have to do anything, just wait ;) , and it`s normal to be at level 1 between seasons.

Thx mate! I'm too impatient :)

Rank 17. Tried some decks like a Blood/Full Moon hybrid deck that did not come close to 50 % win rate. In the end it was the good old axemen that secured my minimum goal.

Rank 18 on PS4 (thanks to Dagon Shupe) and 19 on PC (most of the games with NG Spies and Foltest Nova NR - however around 4k I started playing with ST)

Of course with these decks that's not an accomplishment. Looking forward to the new season :)

I got top 500 with shupe deck
in top 1000 90% is ST, other 5% is cursed skellige with 20+ power berserkers and tripple restore and other 5% is spy NG with 20+ power bronzes
nice meta blizzard :hatsoff:

R20 as always. Every time I tried to go beyond this I always end up with blue coin streak and bad draws. End up tilting mmr right back to 19 then climb back to 20, rinse and repeat. Feels like I've never had a coin flip win with a good draw after hitting rank 20 against higher rank players.

With what little time I had to play this season...I hit 14

and I'm quit good with that

:cheers:

alexandr22;n10422162 said:
Rank 19 i wished for 20. Hard if you do not have skill

That's as high as I ever got..don't beat yourself over that ..it's pretty good.

I felt pretty good playing a custom deck all the way to 14 and I could have gone higher if I had more time.
but the shorter season and my overload of work this last few weeks put a stop to "me time"

:facepalm2:

That's as high as I ever got..don't beat yourself over that ..it's pretty good.

same here. But I really wanted Vernon Roche... :/

After rank 20 all I saw were Dwarves, Eithne, a differemt type of Bears (which seems far more effective ) and counter dwarves, meaning mill mostly. Impossible to rank up without a massive amount of grinding

I played custom decks (i can t play a netdeck well) and i think thos is one of the reasons.
sometimes a try netdecks but if i can t see and reveal to myself all mechanics , i can t really play good. I think creation of a deck is an important process to understand all synergies.
anyway i m happy with rank 19 but i wished 20

Last edited:
18 on the first week with own Monsters deck. Then I made NR machines and... stay at 18.
:eredinfacepalm:
I came across a win/lose loop which made me impossible. Its my second season so its fine at the moment.

18 with Monster, Beast and Vampires deck, and other factions used for daily challenges. My warmest thanks to the Succubus and to all Arachas Queens, Ciri, Olaf, Xavier Moran, Tibor Eggebracht, Bloody Baron charmed.

I didn't want to play rank this time. The 'season' is too short for my casual playing for fun style. The meta smells of boredom and frustration.
I just got to rank 16 for the kegs, but I have no idea idea what's the point as it seems there won't be any new cards.

Top Bottom