Waiting for the Patch Notes [Delayed till the 9th]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
SrdjanB;n10430682 said:
Well, it is called beta testing...

Beta when it's convenient to the Devs, and treated as full game otherwise (big championships? large money prizes? yup) . Gwent can be great, but now suffers from a severe identity crisis

the 'now for something special' that Burza aluded to must have broken the game. You know the ptr mostly worked so I'm expecting new game mode

Well, I guess another day wont hurt. As long as the patch doesnt come out a buggy mess. We'll probably get a hotfix next week anyhow. The game has loads of technical issues at this point. Lets hope it gets cleaned up during this season so they can focus on finally putting out the new game mode

:eredinfacepalm:
Bloede verin BLOEDE VERIN BLOEDE VERIN BLOEDE ARSE!!!!!

come on cdpr there was a ****** timer!! We stayed up to midnight. Then an extra 2 hours till 3:30 am in my country. But still no update! Im tellin ya, Vernon roche better say the damn finest quotes! You better include his statement when he falls through that bridge! :what3:

im telling ya your beggin to taste boot leather!
Weve waited an entire month of poorly balanced barely playable broke game where 5% of the cards are viable and 95% are if you enjoy defeat. Now ive complained this month more then ever, probably filed 15 to 20 bug reports with footage, all different videos. And about 10 times seperately for lag switchers which i always get told “ its your internet” BLOEDE VERIN! You think someone saying “bet this will come as a surprise” and they get instant win in r3 when ive almost won! Is my internet? Well well this is in honor of Vernon roche. :hmm:

Moderators you must understand my frustration sincerely ~ a loyal but battle worn gwent supporter.

:ugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funky69;n10429562 said:
just do something else, quite simple.

and even if the patch comes today and you are doing something else, what will you miss? nothing

there is no need to sit in front of the pc all the time just to look if a patch is coming or not.

its not cds fault if you waste your time. its yours. nobody forces you to wait for the patch today. expect it tomorrow, and if it wont come tomorrow then in 2 days and so on

It baffles me that a company that has both in game ability to communicate with me and forum ability to communicate with me expects me to "follow them on twitter" for the only source of game updates.

Lisandre;n10430752 said:
Beta when it's convenient to the Devs, and treated as full game otherwise (big championships? large money prizes? yup) . Gwent can be great, but now suffers from a severe identity crisis

Yeah, dude, that was a joke, continuing itself on the post of a guy saying they are testing how much we will tolerate.

OG.laloquaint;n10431612 said:
The leek suggests the 'special' is that it costs half the powder to premiumise your cards for a weekend. And there's a new bundle

But players wouldnt be able to benefit from it unless buying Powder. CDPR weSmart:hai:

Bundle is a joke, also. Just like the previous one.:sad:

Last edited:
So what's the bet that the patch is gonna arrive tomorrow evening if at all?

I bet 10 pretend-y quid that it arrives JUST as I need to leave the house, despite being around all morning and a good portion of the afternoon.

No Title

Attachments

• photo196272.jpg
    photo196272.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 32
:facepalm:

I would love to throw some comments into this thread

but I won't

Ill just say...I wish my life could revolve around a video game patch /sarcasm

Life is chaotic. The video game patch is a release. I wouldn't say people's lives revolve around it I just went back to playing monster hunter. I just wish I didn't like Gwent so much well over 100 hours of my witcher 3 play time was Gwent. So what's this new year pack due 32$ ? The link didn't say much. I have many powders saved up for occasions like this if discount powders is a thing?

I'm hoping it's not the same kegs as I get a missing card 1 in 50 kegs. I'm so scrap frugal I can't spend them because I know ill get the card I just crafted in next keg.. Anyway time for sleep, maybe when I wake up we will see what's new

It will come when it comes. I'm so looking forward to SC and Silver spy change. Coin Flip loss won't dictate how the match goes as much anymore. It's been so toxic at R19+ with the CA spies.

Last edited:
The only thing who excite me is opening packs and complete my collection. But also i can t wait for the new gameplay change , in ptr the game was smoother

liezldiezldee;n10432872 said:
It baffles me that a company that has both in game ability to communicate with me and forum ability to communicate with me expects me to "follow them on twitter" for the only source of game updates.

Seems like every game I play the official forums are an after thought to the devs.

TheShift;n10434092 said:
:facepalm:

I would love to throw some comments into this thread

but I won't

Ill just say...I wish my life could revolve around a video game patch /sarcasm

You could say it's just one patch but put in the context of the rest of their mistakes it starts to add up and wear on the fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom