Waiting for the Patch Notes [Delayed till the 9th]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have twitter or face book and never will. I would think the forums would be where to get info for games but alas it's like this with many other developers too

Ok I see the link now..32$ for 30 kegs.. Good deal for those needing kegs but I'll pass just not worth buying kegs, even though i want to support them. Just not worth the small chance I'll get one of the couple golds I'm missing.

Reduced transmute value...hmmm:hmm: interesting...yeees...Mill for a full value movie Nova...Craft again....Transmute for a half cost....Mill for a full value...Yessss.....Hmmmmm....yeees....yeeeees:huh:

Did I say it out loud?!?!?! ..... Muttering under his breath ....

nunqmuo;n10435012 said:
Reduced transmute value...hmmm interesting...yeees...Mill for a full value movie Nova...Craft again....Transmute for a half cost....Mill for a full value...Yessss.....Hmmmmm....yeees....yeeeees
Did I say it out loud?!?!?! ..... Muttering under his breath ....

Hate to break your bubble but you can mill for full value a card only X times where X = number of copies allowed in a deck. So you can mill ciri nova only once. But you CAN get 200 free dust doing this! nice idea LOL

AVK1995;n10435172 said:
Hate to break your bubble but you can mill for full value a card only X times where X = number of copies allowed in a deck. So you can mill ciri nova only once. But you CAN get 200 free dust doing this! nice idea LOL

Yeah, I thought as much. They learned their lesson when people have been milling RNR for 1600 scraps:pride:

AVK1995;n10435172 said:

Btw, when did they changed it? Haven't been milling cards in a long time cause I just don't need scrap anymore. Powder , otoh.

Last edited:
TheNotoriousThree;n10435282 said:
So if we got 9 dwarven agitators we only get full mill value for 3 of em?

Thats fair right? Its a common bronze so everone's got 9+ already! However you can mill your premium ones for full powder value and craft premium again for 50% cost IF the half cost premium weekend is really a thing and not just a rumour...

Can We Have Some Patch Notes, Please?

As title says.

Patch arrived sans patch notes.

How many mis-steps is it possible for one company to make in such a short space of time? Who knows. But it's fairly astounding how BASIC things like giving us some notes as to what's changed along with your big patch seem to just be ignored by CDPR.

nunqmuo;n10437652 said:
No full refund of powder? Only half for nerfed cards? Thank you CDPR. :sad:
Well transmutation is 50 percent off
So you would get double all and than craft all at 50 percent price

masterring;n10437742 said:
Well transmutation is 50 percent off
So you would get double all and than craft all at 50 percent price

Its not my fault. Isnt it? I have crafted multiple nerfed movie golds long before patch and now i dont need them. And i lost 200 powder from each. And powder is really hard to come by.

Dude, I can't remember if we ever had a (full) patch notes on a patch release. Like, you'll always have to find stuff on your own and we do not even had tutorial/in game written explanation about card interactions (Dragoons/Farseers) and have to find it on the internet.

nunqmuo;n10437912 said:
Its not my fault. Isnt it? I have crafted multiple nerfed movie golds long before patch and now i dont need them. And i lost 200 powder from each. And powder is really hard to come by.

Well, this goes with the game.

Do you know that I haven't been using Yen:Con for at like 10 months and I did Animated her before 10 months and a week?

Or that I animated my Scorch to have a Premium Scorch drop literally in the next keg?

Don't lose your sleep over stupid stuff like this. You'll get a chance to refill your Powder one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom