Which Cards to Transmute?

+
Mancoon1980;n10443452 said:
My first ever transmuted card ever was ves..sorry being honest..

Ves is a great choice. The ragdoll physics on display in her card is simply amazing. :smiling2:

yurisasha;n10442302 said:
Im sorry but im going to mention so Many cards XD .. but they are really damn awesome!!
Vilgefortz - Priscilla - the two Iorveth gold cards - all Yennefer's cards - Fringilla Vigo- vesemir - Villentretenmerth - Ciri and Ciri Nova - Regis - Miruna - Seltkirk of Gulet - Philippa Eilhart - Hym - Olaf - Lambert - Johnny - Iris' companions - Sabrina Glevissig - Dethmold - Blueboy Lugos - Margarita of Aretuza - Odrin - Cantarella - Nithral - Wild Hunt Hound - Wild Hunt Drakkar
and there is more but that's enough

The more, the merrier. Sounds like a lot of work for a weekend though.

Cyprian Wiley - Mad laugh
Coral - The sound of the dropping artifact compression and Corals gorgeous laugh always makes me smile.
Heymay Spermaiden - I like the way she lies herself in the spearshove

Theory 1:
All the pretty things (ie have nice animations)

Theory 2:
everything in your favorite deck

Theory 3:
Greatest Value (ie Leaders/Gold/Silver Create/Spawn)

Personal recommendation? avoid Commons/Rares, because it's a hassle to mill the regular Common/Rare ones

I had never bothered transmuting anything before, so I had almost 8000 meteorite powder... ended up transmuting 3 categories:

all of my golds,
more than half of my silvers,
and most of my monster collection

Last edited:
Geralt:Yrden.

I don't see many people using it, even fewer with premium. It's also an awesome premium.

I've got some saved up as well. Like 15 meteorite powder. I'm considering transmuting Usurper, Radovid and Francesca. But I might be a little short on the required powder. Hmm, what do you guys think?

My favorite premiums in no specific order (because all of them are awesome!)

Villenmethingy
Aglais
Iorveth: Meditation
Schirru
Succubus
Geralt: Igni

In general, I only use powder for golds and leaders. Not sure if I have premiumed any bronzes or silvers yet? I doubt it.

I had like 2k dust cause I didn't bother transmuting anything before. I managed to make 2 of my favorite decks fully premium thanks to that
  • Wild Hunt Monsters (No moonlight, no Ciri: Nova)
  • Northern Realms Temeria (Blue Stripes)
M favorite one from the bunch has got to be Ves ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DRK3

Forum veteran
Thanks to the half price of transmutes, i was able to transmute 4 golds instead of 2! I chose these:
Vilgefortz
Schirru
Kiyan
Olaf

But the best ones i already had. I recommend:
Ciri Nova
Hym
Leaders you like (Calveit is probably the best, looks wise)
Johnny (all the cards he gives you are Premium - that means some nice opponent's Premium Golds he probably wishes he had)
Uma's Curse (same thing, all spawned Golds will be Premium)

Funky69;n10441902 said:
i like the cards with water animation and i make cards premium which i like not others, quite simple

This.

Water (and fire) animation are amazing! So I tend to animate Skellige ships and cards in which you can see raining.

Plus cats: I also animate cat-cards.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Have you guys noticed the premium cards not running as smoothly since the patch? I dont know if its my computer's fault or if it's happening to everyone. Or maybe its just premium cards everywhere that makes it slower, idk...

Top Bottom