From Dorf Point Spam Back To Bear Point Spam

+
From Dorf Point Spam Back To Bear Point Spam

This is my experience with the new patch so far.

Good job.

Not.

Till you encouter me with my premium Whispering Hillock :p

Wait till the meta settles. I doubt it will be bears

So far being placed at level 9 most matches have been played against reveal. Also played against discard. Problem with bears is they are now the norm with any skellige deck same as most nilf decks run a slave driver.

I dunno. I've faced more monster weather decks than anything else today. Haven't seen bears once yet in about 15 games.

EDIT: Also ... the topic of the thread is not the quality of others posts or how much they complain / don't complain. Please stay on topic.

Last edited:
diabloirlandes;n10444062 said:
400 posts and the only thing you know to do is to cry.

Because my deck was nerfed so many times, carantir nerfed, abaya nerfed, sucubus nerfed, regis nerfed, archgrifin nerfed, caretaker nerfed, monsternest nerfed, drowners nerfed, willey nerfed, first light nerfed...
I have less tools to control and oponents bronzes get inflated with bilion points.

Last edited:
Pruny;n10444462 said:
Because my deck was nerfed so many times, carantir nerfed, abaya nerfed, sucubus nerfed, regis nerfed, archgrifin nerfed, caretaker nerfed, monsternest nerfed, drowners nerfed, willey nerfed, first light nerfed...
I have less tools to control and oponents bronzes get inflated with bilion points.

You're deck isn't going to be always good, you do realize there's many other cards that you could be using right? I think you gotta adapt instead.

there no joy in braindead netdecks. vomit points still tier1 after patch :eredinfacepalm:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/24150f744833673

zzz.jpg

32points in 2cards, how can archespore compete with that? Maybe cdpr should delete all low tempo cards from the game...

Pruny;n10448352 said:
32points in 2cards, how can archespore compete with that? Maybe cdpr should delete all low tempo cards from the game...

No he had 32 points in two plays with two of his cards being played automatically. Archespore is a good card that gets value as the round progresses. I have a deck that uses two archespores and you can catch up very quickly. Also you can play archespore with a silver card to give it more tempo.

Encounter mulligan bug in every second game

What is the mulligan bug?

Quite simply, it is no bug. You know how you mulligan something away R1 and it comes back R2? People thought it was a bug for a long time. Turns out that because you blacklist all copies of it when you mulligan it and you mulligan 2 more cards, you have a very high chance of drawing it later on. About 50%. so you have to make sure you play/summon it on R1. That's why deck thinning is important.

StrykerxS77x;n10449082 said:
What is the mulligan bug?

Its when you mulligan a card and redraw it on every mulligan.

Though it isnt actually a bug (it got its name because for months in closed beta, CDPR refused to tell anyone their mulligan system was different, so everyone assumed it was broken.) , its a by-product of this games awful mulligan blacklisting system giving a card you mulligan something like a 54% chance of being placed straight back on the top of deck - regardless of how many cards are left.

ser2440;n10449412 said:
Quite simply, it is no bug. You know how you mulligan something away R1 and it comes back R2? People thought it was a bug for a long time. Turns out that because you blacklist all copies of it when you mulligan it and you mulligan 2 more cards, you have a very high chance of drawing it later on. About 50%. so you have to make sure you play/summon it on R1. That's why deck thinning is important.

That's why I asked because I knew there is no bug. That's just the game. People complain about everything.

Bear point spam is irritating because the Beastmasters are not only a 12 points no setup bronze, but also because they give +1 to every berserker played by spawning a cursed unit. Effectively their value is greater than 12 without actually having to be set up.

Zjiin;n10449472 said:
Though it isnt actually a bug (it got its name because for months in closed beta, CDPR refused to tell anyone their mulligan system was different, so everyone assumed it was broken.) , its a by-product of this games awful mulligan blacklisting system giving a card you mulligan something like a 54% chance of being placed straight back on the top of deck - regardless of how many cards are left.

I don't see anywhere where this is explained officially by CDPR or how the mulligan system/blacklist works exactly - unless I'm looking in the wrong places (highly probable) so where does this information come from?

But yeah, Bears appear to be back in a big way.

Last edited:
Top Bottom