Retroactive Ranking Rewards for the New Season

+
Retroactive Ranking Rewards for the New Season

Hello there,

Sorry if this is the wrong section to ask this in case I should've posted in the technical issues section. My question is, do you get ANY rewards when your rank is changed from the old season to the new one? I was rank 18 previously and now I'm rank 8. Now I know that's normal since you only keep half the points earned in a previous season BUT shouldn't one get the rewards from ranks 1-8 retroactively? I'm asking because I got nothing other than the season end rewards which I know are separate.

Thank you to whoever can set me straight on this.

The system was changed some time ago; you no longer receive rewards for the ranks you "skip" at the start of a new season.
The related news post can be found here.

Honestly though the devs are very generous with these events that give us guaranteed premiums from kegs and the current 50% off transmuting. Definitely can't complain.

Even the top players are reset back to ~1500 MMR, which is rank 10. That means in the worst case you lose only rewards for the ranks 1-10. That's 5 kegs, 175 scraps and 150 powder. It's basically nothing.

Even the top players are reset back to ~1500 MMR, which is rank 10. That means in the worst case you lose only rewards for the ranks 1-10. That's 5 kegs, 175 scraps and 150 powder. It's basically nothing

That's true. Guess who I came across in Ranked today (rank 10):p

Thank you everyone who answered. I only started (re)playing this game a couple of months ago. I agree the rewards policies from this game are very generous to begin with, and I was merely curious if I experienced a bug or it everything was working as intended.

I'm sorry, probably this isn't the correct thread but I still can't open new topics.

Is it okay that I was rank 8 last season (just got the reward) and instead of Rank 4 I'm placed at Rank 4?

Is there any change to the ranking system or is this a bug?

I just installed the latest patch, got the Rank 8 rewards and now I'm displayed as Rank 1...

Seight8;n10460262 said:
I just installed the latest patch, got the Rank 8 rewards and now I'm displayed as Rank 1...

Once you enter ranked mode, your rank is calculated based on the previous season. Then your actual rank will be shown.

Top Bottom