Which card do you miss these days?

+
Which card do you miss these days?

Topic.Name 1 card.

For me that would be the old Schirru.I prefered him when my oponent had to guess, whether i was bluffing or not.He was also useful for fixing bad draws/redraws.

I miss Tremors back in the days when that card damaged everything on the board. Then just drop the Warcry, which doubled the value of damaged cards on your side only. So_much_fun!

xDivinity;n10470162 said:
For me that would be the old Schirru.

Hah! Then I would want to get the ancient Schirru back. He was even more fun (and risky) to use. FYI, his original ability was: [Ambush] when a special is played, turn over and destroy the highest enemies. I suppose that in today's meta, that would be a bit too annoying.

I miss the original version of Saskia. If you went second there was a good chance you could get CA everytime if you used her with Brouver and witchers.

FG15-ISH7EG;n10470742 said:
The shuffling Field Medic. I used it in every single NR deck that I created.

This, I loved doing like a roulette of units and sending damaged one's back - to be brought out again. Also, old Bloody Baron and Medic chains.

Morenn. She's now just a "add X pts, do X damage" card. It really doesn't matter what her numbers are, or that she comes out face down, nobody's playing her and it's just another points only card, with all interesting mechanics removed.

Quen!

It was so usefull for all decks which were depending on specific cards. That's one of the reason many decks are nowadays hard so play...

Remember original OP Phillippa? That card was ridiculous. I don't miss it ... but that was the first card I thought of.

I do miss original ambush Schirru ... I liked it. I think the card I miss most is the Insengrim version that created a neophyte for every spell you used when it was played (not the one where it was a last card bomb ... but where you played it early in the round). I thought that was a really interesting card.

Rawls;n10474252 said:
Remember original OP Phillippa?
I do. [edit: hmm, forum embed doesn't want to play video from a timecode. Skip to around 4:50]

I kind of miss original Foltest. Really liked that Reaver Hunters -> Adrenaline Rush -> Foltest combo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom