The biggest RNG in gwent

+
The biggest RNG in gwent

It's not Create, it was still added with the Midwinter patch but i'm talking about this abundance of tags and tutors.

I don't know what happened to my account, but since yesterday i can't play my decks anymore, i can tell who wins from my opening hand when i get all my tutors and cards i have to pull out and this happens game after game after game.
I'm also tired of mulliganing the same card EVERY ROUND and keeps putting it on the top of my deck every single time, i also don't understand why this started happening now, since yesterday i feel like playing a totally different game and it's frustrating as hell. Sometimes i even go with +2 card advantage in R3 but still lose cause i have dead cards in hand.

I now card draw is part of a card game but when becoming so unlucky all of a sudden makes me realize some things about that patch.

Last edited:
Karolis.petrikas;n10483022 said:
the biggest RNG in Gwent is my personal one is what you're saying.

I can't say why it took so long, but how much of a problem were dead cards before Midwinter?

I think the biggest RNG is when 1 player forces the 2nd round to the last card, and the 3rd is literally down to who gets the better draw on that final card.

Obviously if one plays well enough prior to this, it's a non issue.

RosariasFinger;n10483342 said:
I think the biggest RNG is when 1 player forces the 2nd round to the last card, and the 3rd is literally down to who gets the better draw on that final card.

Obviously if one plays well enough prior to this, it's a non issue.

Which is usually the douche baggery play of Ciri Nova

This is not RNG. It's the only tactics that has a good chance of winning against bear point vomits or some greatswords buffing. Because usually due to Olgierd+Morkvarg combo the opposing player end up with a card disadvantage in the second round, so you have to play to try to outscore that disadvantage. But then if there are few cards left, and if you allow bear deck to have resurrections at the end, you'll also face a free Cerys pop-up. Meaning, that if that happened then you most likely lost. So, not playing till the last card in round two against certain decks is idiotic, unless you have several 20+ point plays left in your sleeve.

best if against dwarves :)

Top Bottom