So Sick Of Point Spam, It's Unreal

+
Maerd;n10521212 said:
Why exactly you think it will be "addressed"?

Cause someone will complain on Reddit that she is OP. It's 25 STR Silver. Come on, dude.

Maerd;n10521162 said:
Sent you PM. It uses creatively Rot Tossers as an engine to create more spying bodies with a probability to eliminate some high units by eliminating weak units in a row by enforcers, and finishes with Letho-Regis combo. Really ingenious design.

Also being one win from GM rank yesterday I ran into some creative cursed NR control deck, which prevented me from getting rank 21 twice in 4 games. It utilizes hard removal with thunders, Villentretenmerth, scorch, flails, and smartly utilizes kaedweny revenants (one at a time, saving them for the right moment). The leader is Radovid.

This is the first time playing a deck like this and Ill be honest --- I don't know how it works. Do you know of a guide or anything anywhere?

Edit: Getting a hang of it after a couple games, but still not even close to 30% mastery

Specifically infiltrator, whats the purpose of changing a spy tag, two extra dmg/boost for impera?

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't have guides. Somebody mentioned that this was a deck who played against one of the streamers, but I don't know how to find it. Obviously, you want a long round and you want to finish the game with regis/letho combo, so you need to thin carefully. Anyhow, people here complain that decks require no skills nowadays. This one requires very careful planning. ;)

Mystikast;n10521312 said:
Specifically infiltrator, whats the purpose of changing a spy tag, two extra dmg/boost for impera?
Yes, just to have an extra spying body. You can substitute it with assassin if you want hard removal but it will be messing with tossers because it creates a low point body there.

partci;n10521272 said:
Cause someone will complain on Reddit that she is OP. It's 25 STR Silver. Come on, dude.
As soon as wild hunt weather decks return to tear 1, somebody will definitely complain. The abuse with Caretaker into Iris is strong even now, it's just not that consistent.

Maerd;n10521392 said:
Sorry, I don't have guides. Somebody mentioned that this was a deck who played against one of the streamers, but I don't know how to find it. Obviously, you want a long round and you want to finish the game with regis/letho combo, so you need to thin carefully. Anyhow, people here complain that decks require no skills nowadays. This one requires very careful planning. ;)

Yes, just to have an extra spying body. You can substitute it with assassin if you want hard removal but it will be messing with tossers because it creates a low point body there.

forgive me for asking as I dont have the cards in front of me, but what is the regis/letho combo?

Mystikast;n10521532 said:
what is the regis/letho combo?
If the round is long, make sure by removals and damage dealers that exactly two units on the same row has maximum point values. Then kill them with Letho. Then suck Letho with Regis for 40+ points swing.

On a short round it's usually involves Cahir->JC->Letho + Regis or Letho + Cahir->JC->Regis. You need to thin your deck to the point that it only has 3 cards left on the last round.

Letho and Regis are a nightmare for long ships because they are such a juicy target for them.

Last edited:
Jezaboom2;n10502992 said:
You're probably right about the direction being what CDPR wants. Most kids aren't all that great with in depth strategy, so by allowing point vomit decks or decks like viper witcher... you don't need to use strategy... the result being kids who can use google will copy the netdecks and be able to keep on winning against seasoned players who are naively still trying to use strategy.

Why does CDPR want this? Simple... parents spend a lot of money to shut up nagging kids.

Dammit man, those netdecks ruin the game!

You might have explained why they still exist...

CallMeHoot;n10495762 said:
GWENT has become un-fun.

This faction challenge is incredibly ill timed. Every deck, a bear deck or a point spam Francesca deck. It's just...astounding.

This plus RNG heavy mechanics have just turned me off the game. Until they remove or fix Create I doubt I'll put any serious time into GWENT anymore. 100% sick of getting high-rolled and guys who have no business winning games just breezing through them off the back of 3 or 4 pure luck cards.

There was always some aspect of RNG, but man, this Create nonsense, coupled with the spam, makes GWENT incredibly frustrating to play right now.

Maybe - just maybe, not everyone has as much time as you have on your hands.
Thereby - Create exists in an attempt to level the playing field and make (or) copy other people's decks.
It's not fair - but - neither is putting dozens and dozens of hours into a game, to steamroll over those who haven't invested (wasted) time like you.
Most of us have lives outside of a video game - just because you have randomly rolled good cards over countless hours and refuse to 'Create' cards doesn't mean you should win most of the time.
C'est la vie - this game isn't about fairness. It's about buying your way in, since even milling cards for a newbie isn't going to be enough to Create a high level deck.
Join the evil empire and just buy & mill until you have your super duper mega high, multi-row destroying cards.

Pointspam is the Pinnacle of gwent. :mad:
Spam beer and mandrake calveit...
Mandrake knight for huge spoters...
Low skill huge reward.

Last edited:
Dammit man, those netdecks ruin the game!

You might have explained why they still exist...

Uh. Using the best cards is using the best strategy. I really don't get the complaining about net decks. Did people think that players wouldn't learn the best cards/strategies from the internet? Hell the same thing happens just naturally from playing the game. You see someone using something really powerful and you go copy it. It's absolutely impossible for this to not happen.

I dont care for rewards useles borders. I tryed Dash discard in casual and got rekt
Swanrige is trash, Shame cdpr!

Top Bottom