MEGA list of DEAD Gold Cards (with some suggestions maybe?...)

+
MEGA list of DEAD Gold Cards (with some suggestions maybe?...)

While we're waiting for I don't know what, let's talk about Gold cards.
I wanted to count Gold cards, which I consider dead, useless, or just very rarely or never encountered. I created this list based on my expierince.
  1. Assassination. Dead 8 damage twice – very rare. And NG has so much better golds. What can be done? For example – deal damage up to 16. So, you damage enemy with lets say 12 damage, and then you can hit another 4 damage. Or, you can kill several small units (5+6+3+2 etc).
  2. Hanmarvyn Dream – spawn gold from enemy graveyard. The only possible use is double Dikstra. Maybe change it to steal gold card from enemy graveyard?... Then you can prevent double Leshen for example (which is a rare thing, actually). Very weak gold card.
  3. Renew – rarely see it. Cause you’re screwed if you have nothing in your graveyard. Maybe...? should it let you resurrect your gold unit, OR spawn gold unit from your opponent’s graveyard? It will decrease chance of being screwed by gods of bad draws. Delete Blue Dream from the game completely then, like they deleted Quen…((
  4. Sihil – what the hell is that?? NEW CARD?? Play random bronze unit from your deck – now that’s a power!!!
  5. Wolfsbane – only 12 power??...Nowadays battering ram is 6+3+3=12….?? And on top of that you must somehow discard it, only Bran can do it (and well Johnny too). Still very weak. But still, sometimes I see it and think thank you for using crap card.
  6. Kambi. I am so glad it’s dead. Absolutely crazy unstoppable Kambi got me access to pro ladder in season 1.
  7. Letho – only good with Regis, otherwise useless. Maybe let him lock 2 enemy units and be loyal unit with 10 power, plus also remain his current ability? Like super Auckes. Or, maybe lock one enemy unit and banish it. Give gold cards more options, since they can be removed by anything, frost included. Right now, Letho is crap.
  8. Regis – only good with Letho. And very situational.. Maybe somehow decrease his power and give him alternate action? Like drain 2 not boosted units’ power?
  9. Aguara – rng crap. Only good if it pulls you free scorch.
  10. A: Sage – super crap, though, incredible art. I remember he got me… ROACH. Change him to at least CREATE gold or silver unit from your opponent deck?
  11. Pricsilla – actually, +18 play, but last time I saw her - it was a year ago in quest Carnal Sins…
  12. Vernon Roche – don’t understand his ability, and never seen it after they changed him.
  13. Kiyan – looks pretty versatile, but why no one plays it?...
  14. Succubus – deadly, but can be removed with literally everything. Increase her power, she’ll become OP. Maybe add deathwish? Right now, she has 5% success no matter when you play her or against what.
  15. Aguara true crap – it is a joke??? +10 play??
  16. Letho kingslayer – well, looks powerful, but no one use it. Maybe let him strengthen self?? Then you have options to renew him at least..
  17. Cerys – almost dead. Before, she was probably the most playable SK card. It’s not her fault, but death to resurrect archetypes. Now you only resurrect bears, bears, bears.
  18. Ciri not nova – deader than dead. 1 alzur thunder and she gets you ZERO points. Add deathwish to her?? Or something?...
  19. Gaunter – joke. Next.
  20. Aard – 6+9=15 play. Just not strong enough?? Battering ram can give you 6+5+3=14 damage with not so many preparations.
  21. Yrden – had my doubts about it, but he’s just dead. Increase his power??
  22. Lugos – AAAAAAA! He’s nowhere to be seen anymore. Let him discard ANY unit? Like, discard ciri dash. Maybe then he’ll be more playable.
  23. Milva – can create crazy combo with shields)))) but still I saw her maybe 1-2 times during all OBT.
  24. Regis consumer – I think he should banish the unit he consumes. You eat enemy x-men, he gets to graveyard. Thank you! Now I can resurrect him with priestess. If he banishes unit, then he’s really powerful and he’s a way to disturb enemy strategy.
  25. Yennefer just Yen – now very weak, don’t know why. Yeah, if you have 20 units, wolves, eggs, harpies, and your opponent has 1 Tibor that he constantly boosts, then she can be power. Also, in NR spam deck she’s good too, but I encounter her so rarely… Let’s consider her dead. By the way - Ragnarok NR guy, Ulfreddin SK x-men finisher - they damage only ENEMY untis, why devs hare Yen so much and make her damage friednly untis too?... Maybe, let her damage only one friendly row..?
  26. Eskel – very weak for gold card. What’s the most value he can get you? 12 NG soldier+7? 19? What else? Destroy mangonel? Let him maybe buff all your witcher units by 2? He then will have synergy with alchemy witchers.
  27. Lambert – very weak. Super hard to have max damage with him.
  28. Seltkirk – looks weak, thus no one plays him. Again, very rare appearance.
  29. Triss butt – weak, cause she can be easily removed. Immune could do the trick. But she could become OP, forcing you to have lock in your deck… Though, I am glad to never see her again after that Dagon meta. Deathwish??
  30. Zoltan Duda –just weak. Let him at least boost all units in a row (max 7 with new unit limit)
  31. Shilard – what’s he for, since mill was killed? I draw my Tibor and enemy Nova. THANK YOU – I hear next.
  32. Draug – I was killed by him once, but only once… They changed him from dead, to dead, to dead?..
  33. Old speartip – actually +20 play, but I forgot he’s still in the game.
  34. Saeseasenthaeatheseeaeaeass – or whatever its name. What’s this card? Never seen it. And all his boosts looks dangerous. She (it) boosts and then boom – Yen Scorch, Shirru Scorch, of just Scorch hit her. Add immune maybe??.. Sick of powerful Golds just being scorched, sometimes twice.
  35. Tibor. CDPR still can’t decide what to do with him. Boost, strengthen, boost, strengthen? Boost is a joke. He gives my opponent battering ram 6+5+3=14 unit. THANK YOU – I hear next.
  36. Yen Con – out of a.thunder’s range yes, but still no one plays her. Bronze 8 power NR machine also hits someone every turn, and now, when you can spam multiple units, it’s easy to have units with different powers to avoid big damage by Con. So, weak card with fine art.
  37. Ciri Dash – I saw her several times in SC decks, don’t know what streamer got idea of it. Locking her probably gave my opponent rage. Maybe return her ON TOP of your deck?.. I’d like to use her in Quennsguard deck, though I have troubles drawing her even second time. With lugos, jonhny, ermion, Quennsguard can be playable again.
  38. Dandelion. Another dead card no one plays. Why all this boosts? Previously, he was used to boost reaver hunters to avoid igni/scorch. Now?? Now his ability doesn’t make sense. Especially when you draw him in the end)))
  39. Saeaseeeeasstentesesesesth AGAIN – NEW gold neutral dragon. BANISH YOU HAND????? Has someone seen it at least once?? Why the hell would I want to banish ALL my hand?? Maybe, just maybe, let her banish random enemy unit in hand (and draw another) or in deck?? Good way to mess with opponent deck.
  40. Saskia – well, I use her in my favorite Braenn deck, but she lacks power. The only purpose is to get rid of shit draw. Maybe let her boost this two bronze units that she draws? Then she will be a little more synergizing with Farseer and handbuff. But no one except me uses her. Maybe because I am King of shit draws.)))) Ok, last two days she helps endless elf spam.
  41. Vabiorn. Who are you, guy?? You’re new to Gwent? Oh… you’re with us since the beginning??? Really??????
  42. Old speartip ver 2. He sleeps forever and doesn’t appear in any deck.
  43. Xarthisius – actually, fun card! Just weak overall…
  44. Hialmar. Thank you dear friend, you and Kambi, maybe that’s why I don’t miss you.
TOTAL – 44 DEAD (or bad) GOLD CARDS, which no one plays, or plays so rarely, that it can be considered as never.
( and even more dead silvers…)
But, everyone uses almost the same Gold cards in almost every deck.

I understand, someone may say - why you put my favorite Shilard in this list? Or I play Seltkirk in my deck. Or, saesenthessis dragon banish my hand every game and it always works, so why..??
Ok, delete 1, 2, well 5, ok 10 cards from this list. Lets say there are 30 Gold dead cards, not 44.
You think it’s OK????

While they decide should poor Hym be 4 or 3 (GREAT DIFFERENCE!!!), why do we still have at least 30 cards that almost never played???

Celestes666;n10501632 said:
Assassination. Dead 8 damage twice – very rare. And NG has so much better golds. What can be done? For example – deal damage up to 16. So, you damage enemy with lets say 12 damage, and then you can hit another 4 damage. Or, you can kill several small units (5+6+3+2 etc).

I think this should be made silver, made a suggestion about it.

Hanmarvyn Dream – spawn gold from enemy graveyard. The only possible use is double Dikstra. Maybe change it to steal gold card from enemy graveyard?... Then you can prevent double Leshen for example (which is a rare thing, actually). Very weak gold card.

It plays a gold from opponent with +2, it's generally useful when you also have a way to kill opponent golds, some use it in Alchemy nilfgaard.

Renew – rarely see it. Cause you’re screwed if you have nothing in your graveyard. Maybe...? should it let you resurrect your gold unit, OR spawn gold unit from your opponent’s graveyard? It will decrease chance of being screwed by gods of bad draws. Delete Blue Dream from the game completely then, like they deleted Quen…((

It's good that we rarely see this card, there are a lot of golds in the game and you only have 4 slots, if Renew is used too much it means that 1 gold is much much better than the rest. Personally i don't like it but it has seen play mostly in monsters with double Woodland or Weaves more recently.

Sihil – what the hell is that?? NEW CARD?? Play random bronze unit from your deck – now that’s a power!!!

I like the effect and should stay, personally i think it needs a body and get rid of the "play a bronze from your deck" part.

Wolfsbane – only 12 power??...Nowadays battering ram is 6+3+3=12….?? And on top of that you must somehow discard it, only Bran can do it (and well Johnny too). Still very weak. But still, sometimes I see it and think thank you for using crap card.

It's a weird card but you're never meant to play this from hand, it's a neutral card for Skellige although it can also be played with Johnny.

Letho – only good with Regis, otherwise useless. Maybe let him lock 2 enemy units and be loyal unit with 10 power, plus also remain his current ability? Like super Auckes. Or, maybe lock one enemy unit and banish it. Give gold cards more options, since they can be removed by anything, frost included. Right now, Letho is crap.

Regis – only good with Letho. And very situational.. Maybe somehow decrease his power and give him alternate action? Like drain 2 not boosted units’ power?

Letho kinda lacks its own place, it was cool when it banished but right now there isn't much for him. Regis on the other hand can be good without Letho aswell, it only needs a Swallow potion for him to be 20 points. It's meta dependent so who know, maybe if a new deck emerges that relies on buffs Regis can be played more.

Aguara – rng crap. Only good if it pulls you free scorch.
A: Sage – super crap, though, incredible art. I remember he got me… ROACH. Change him to at least CREATE gold or silver unit from your opponent deck?

Not intended to be competitive.

Pricsilla – actually, +18 play, but last time I saw her - it was a year ago in quest Carnal Sins…

While 18 is not the worst in the world you can get that with a Field Medic these days, also her effect is quite boring, i'd like to see a rework.

Vernon Roche – don’t understand his ability, and never seen it after they changed him.

It's very good, it's played in almost every foltest deck, not sure how you missed him.

Kiyan – looks pretty versatile, but why no one plays it?...

I've seen him although Cursed NR isn't very popular right now. And since he's also a tutor he will improve as more cards are added and he might be played just for this in non-cursed decks aswell.

Succubus – deadly, but can be removed with literally everything. Increase her power, she’ll become OP. Maybe add deathwish? Right now, she has 5% success no matter when you play her or against what.

Ciri not nova – deader than dead. 1 alzur thunder and she gets you ZERO points. Add deathwish to her?? Or something?...

High risk, high reward cards, if you can't counter them everyone would play them.

Aguara true crap – it is a joke??? +10 play??

It's actually +15, potentially even more against Elves, which i don't know if you noticed but the current meta is full of them. Personally i put her in one of my decks recently and she's pretty good, best part is when the brainless netdecker hovers his mouse over her for like 20 seconds.
If more people follow this elf swam trend maybe other will turn to Aguera aswell.

Cerys – almost dead. Before, she was probably the most playable SK card. It’s not her fault, but death to resurrect archetypes. Now you only resurrect bears, bears, bears.

Cerys is stronger than ever now, up until the recent patch with the Marauder change she was used in the strongest SK deck out there. You have more resurrects now, with priestess -> protector -> bone talisman you have 2 res counters with 1 card.

Gaunter – joke. Next.

Yeah i have to give you this one.

Aard – 6+9=15 play. Just not strong enough?? Battering ram can give you 6+5+3=14 damage with not so many preparations.

Quite weak indeed and only usable in movement ST, when that deck gets better maybe Aard will see more play.

Lugos – AAAAAAA! He’s nowhere to be seen anymore. Let him discard ANY unit? Like, discard ciri dash. Maybe then he’ll be more playable.

Power creep got to him, also in this point slamming meta there aren't many targets that need his expertise, a buff is in order indeed.

Yennefer just Yen – now very weak, don’t know why. Yeah, if you have 20 units, wolves, eggs, harpies, and your opponent has 1 Tibor that he constantly boosts, then she can be power. Also, in NR spam deck she’s good too, but I encounter her so rarely… Let’s consider her dead. By the way - Ragnarok NR guy, Ulfreddin SK x-men finisher - they damage only ENEMY untis, why devs hare Yen so much and make her damage friednly untis too?... Maybe, let her damage only one friendly row..?

Triss butt – weak, cause she can be easily removed. Immune could do the trick. But she could become OP, forcing you to have lock in your deck… Though, I am glad to never see her again after that Dagon meta. Deathwish??

Draug – I was killed by him once, but only once… They changed him from dead, to dead, to dead?..

While i liked the previous version of Draug more, this is a cool effect too, usually decks that run Draug also run Yen and Triss: butterfly.

Eskel – very weak for gold card. What’s the most value he can get you? 12 NG soldier+7? 19? What else? Destroy mangonel? Let him maybe buff all your witcher units by 2? He then will have synergy with alchemy witchers.

Generally he's 20 by killing your CA spy.

Lambert – very weak. Super hard to have max damage with him.

His ability is great but meta dependent, imagine tomorrow someone makes a NG soldier deck with Slave infantry and every netdecker plays it. Then Lambert will be an auto-include in every other deck.

Shilard – what’s he for, since mill was killed? I draw my Tibor and enemy Nova. THANK YOU – I hear next.

He is quite weak atm but a great counter for Stefan Skellen, it really fits NG though and maybe if they add more of this deck trickery he can be used more.

Dandelion. Another dead card no one plays. Why all this boosts? Previously, he was used to boost reaver hunters to avoid igni/scorch. Now?? Now his ability doesn’t make sense. Especially when you draw him in the end)))

I think he's quite underrated, in a Foltest deck he can set up cards for ADC and with the new Hubert his boost isn't wasted. Although i wish the boost was a bit more powerful.

Vabiorn. Who are you, guy?? You’re new to Gwent? Oh… you’re with us since the beginning??? Really??????

I got him today from Uma's curse and it was the best card out of the 3, solid 20 value. But i guess that's one the charm of these golds, they are someone situational, you wouldn't put them in your deck but when you get one from a random effect you realize that they aren't that bad.

I would still merge Old Speartip back into 1 card though.

Last edited:
More than half of the cards you mentioned see some amount of play. You can't just go around throwing the word "crap" at every gold card that you don't personally like. I mean Vernon Roche? Both Regis cards? Seltrik? Cerys? Saskia? Some of the cards you mentioned also require a bit of set up which is why people don't use them. I mean, even if Lambert just hits two units that's 16 value. Vabjorn can one shot Ciri: Nova, if you have a Savage Bear on board, given that she's not boosted. Letho can lock Nekkers, Olgierd and Morkvarg, preventing them from getting automatically resurrected. Geralt: Aard's value is low because when you use it in a Movement deck or Weather (Hazard) deck, its value increases a lot. I just feel like you threw in a bunch of random gold cards without a lot of thought put into it.

I do agree with some of your picks but I disagree with your reasoning.

Last edited:
Shilard – what’s he for, since mill was killed? I draw my Tibor and enemy Nova. THANK YOU – I hear next.

He is a staple in my mixed Reveal/Mill, so is Tibor. Mill might have been killed, but even this hybrid manages to deprive enemies of their bronzes, making Tibor a valuable last turn play. Try it for yourself. I run Shilard, Albrich, Avallac'h, Tibor, Vattier, Sweers and most of the standard reveal bronzes. It works against the elf swarm usually.

Tibor. CDPR still can’t decide what to do with him. Boost, strengthen, boost, strengthen? Boost is a joke. He gives my opponent battering ram 6+5+3=14 unit. THANK YOU – I hear next

I agree he needs a buff. He needs to be Immune, so that he can't be reset, but still scorched. Also, in my opinion he should be STR 8 and boosting by 20. However he is pretty useful in a Mill deck. He is basically an augmented Ciri: Nova with none of the limitations on your deck setup, rather, on how you play. If you mill the opponent out of bronzes/useful bronzes he might draw nothing, or a dead tutor. Nowadays they also often draw Vrihedd sappers which are useless as last cards.

Pricsilla – actually, +18 play, but last time I saw her - it was a year ago in quest Carnal Sins…
You should play The Witcher 3 again :).

ser2440;n10501992 said:
He [Shilard] is a staple in my mixed Reveal/Mill
He's actually insanely good as an opener in any reveal deck. If used as an opening move, there is huge probability that you hand your opponent either a golem, or a venendal elite, or a daerlan soldier in exchange to some good card, including golds. Just don't reveal (golems must be in the deck) before you play it.

Renew – rarely see it. Cause you’re screwed if you have nothing in your graveyard. Maybe...? should it let you resurrect your gold unit, OR spawn gold unit from your opponent’s graveyard? It will decrease chance of being screwed by gods of bad draws. Delete Blue Dream from the game completely then, like they deleted Quen…((
Renew was problematic when it used to resurrect from your opponent's graveyard as well. It was just too flexible I agree that Blue Dream is a stupid card.

A: Sage – super crap, though, incredible art. I remember he got me… ROACH. Change him to at least CREATE gold or silver unit from your opponent deck?
Create sounds good, but in that case I'd make him only able to target Silvers, and refrain from copying Silver Spies.

Spoiler alert ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I play her in my Temerian Blue Stripes deck. Pretty Ironic if you think about it, since she is closer to being a Redanian than a Temerian.

Vernon Roche – don’t understand his ability, and never seen it after they changed him.
Vernon Roche is excellent in a Temerian Blue Stripes deck. The archetype just isn't very powerful right now, so Vernon Roche doesn't see play because the deck doesn't see play. That being said, I'd increase his damage to at least 8. At 7, you can't kill any engines except Mangonels and Impera Enforcers

Letho kingslayer – well, looks powerful, but no one use it. Maybe let him strengthen self?? Then you have options to renew him at least..
Letho is very good. But with Commander's Horn being nerfed, the card lost a lot of power. I don't like tutors, but he is very strong.

Yennefer just Yen – now very weak, don’t know why. Yeah, if you have 20 units, wolves, eggs, harpies, and your opponent has 1 Tibor that he constantly boosts, then she can be power. Also, in NR spam deck she’s good too, but I encounter her so rarely… Let’s consider her dead. By the way - Ragnarok NR guy, Ulfreddin SK x-men finisher - they damage only ENEMY untis, why devs hare Yen so much and make her damage friednly untis too?... Maybe, let her damage only one friendly row..?
Yennerfer is great in her current state. She is an autoinclude in most swarm decks.

Saeseasenthaeatheseeaeaeass – or whatever its name. What’s this card? Never seen it. And all his boosts looks dangerous. She (it) boosts and then boom – Yen Scorch, Shirru Scorch, of just Scorch hit her. Add immune maybe??.. Sick of powerful Golds just being scorched, sometimes twice.
Saesenthessis is actually pretty good in an Elf deck. And since she Damages for each elf, she's not vulnerable to scorch. Also, Immune doesn't prevent a unit from being scorched.

I more or less agree with most of your other points. Some cards like Seltkirk are made to just be simple power cards, and that's fine. Some cards struggle to find a spot in good decks, like Ciri Dash. Some cards are just badly designed (imo) like Letho.

[*]Pricsilla – actually, +18 play, but last time I saw her - it was a year ago in quest Carnal Sins…
Ha, I actually run her in my NR deck. The point value is okay, but I mostly run it because the premium turns into a laser light show and it fits into the theme of my "party deck" along with Odrin and Ale of the Ancestor.

[*]Vernon Roche – don’t understand his ability, and never seen it after they changed him.
There are still Temerian swarm decks running him. Uncommon, but not dead.

[*]Aard – 6+9=15 play. Just not strong enough?? Battering ram can give you 6+5+3=14 damage with not so many preparations.
The card is incredibly powerful in movement decks so it was an instant craft for me. With a marksman on the board 15 points become 15+3*2=21 points. 2 marksmen makes it 27 points. You can throw enemies into pit traps for +9 damage or push units into weather effects. Great card.

Last edited:
I'm very frustrated with Gaunter O'dim card, hi is one of the most interesting characters on The Witcher 3 (I still have nightmares with the spoon scene). Time is a toy in his hands so make it a time card, playing him gives to your opponent only 7 seconds to move.
:youdontsay:
And regarding op list, its true, there are a lot of gold cards dead but not so many as showed.

I don't know why you put aguara true form on this list, it's a distinguished gold card Imo.

The list of spells it can pull is very impressive, I don't know how many times I have ended games with this card with either hailstorm, scorch, Artefact compression or alzurs.

It allows you to react to changes on the board with a selection of spells. It's a great technical card.

Especially in an Ethilne deck.

Aard is good if you push you targets in a pit trap, it's even better if you have some bowmen on the board.

Assassination.
A pretty good tech card, that unfortunately resides in NG.

Hanmarvyn Dream
Another OK NEUTRAL Gold card, that can fit really well in any Alchemy deck.

Renew – rarely see it...
You playing a different game than. And it was ressing cards from oppos GY it was auto include, so GG.

It's a neutral card. Shoudn't be something out of space. Perhaps a newbie will use it wit joy when opens his first keg. Still not a bad tutor.

Wolfsbane – only 12 power?...
Card is not about the 12 Power.

Is what it is. And there is a working deck out there, actually.

Letho – only good with Regis...
Not exactly true, but it is the most viable combo right now. I also crave for the days when he did obliterated all the QG's in one sweep, but it is what it is. Hate the fact that they removed the "play on your side" option. Was rarely used but was at least a tech option.

Regis – only good with Letho. And very situational...
Good. Cause he is a Neutral card.

Aguara – rng crap...
Create is my Scorch... but this card is way to consistent to call it crap.

A: Sage...
This one does suck, indeed. Maybe will be better in Arena. Awesome art, though...

Pricsilla
Still need to craft her. Bu I don't feel the need to.

Vernon Roche
Is actually pretty nice card for any BS deck out there.

Kiyan – looks pretty versatile, but why no one plays it?...
Cause there are better cards out there. Still love the art. He dropped himself premium on me from a keg, so I am not complaining.

Amazing card, actually. The way high risk - high reward cards should be.

Aguara true crap – it is a joke??? +10 play??
Yeah, it's a crap. With a creepy art.

Letho kingslayer – well, looks powerful, but no one use it...
Again - you play a different game. I see him now and than. It's a good card.

Cerys – almost dead...
See her often enough. She's fine.

Ciri not nova – deader than dead. 1 alzur thunder and she gets you ZERO points. Add deathwish to her?? Or something?...
100% should get out of AThunder range, especially if SSpies are still in the game.

Gaunter – joke. Next.
Meme. Unfortunately.

Aard – 6+9=15 play. Just not strong enough?...
A tip: you don't use him for the damage...

Well... if it becomes good it will probably be too good, so...

Lugos – AAAAAAA! He’s nowhere to be seen anymore...
He's supporting a dead archetype. Might need some buff, but this buff can be and too much. He's kinda fine.

Milva – can create crazy combo with shields)))) but still I saw her maybe 1-2 times during all OBT.
ST just have better cards, but she can be a nasty tech.

Regis consumer...
He's Neutral. Banishing might be a bit too much. I remember when he was consuming 15+ STR DB Protector (Sentries?) to go over 20... brrr...

Yennefer just Yen – now very weak...
She's fine. One of the (perhaps the) best out of the Neutral pool of main characters.

I remember when this card was good. Unfortunately he's way too conditional in the current meta. Still can deal with 20+ Greatsword...

Got tired. General consensus: play the game a bit more, as most of the cards you shit on are actually pretty good.

Most of the cards mentioned in the OP are locked into one or two archetypes that are not viable now. Not because those gold cards suck, but because some other cards supporting those archetypes are bad.

Wolfsbane, Lugos, Ermion are not played because discard SK is not even tier 2 (and SK is not popular in general).

Eskel is not played for the same reason: when there's only a few SK decks, he lacks really good targets for removal.

Anyway, you will soon see those cards in Arena.

P.S. Aguara: True Form is a great card since most of the spells provide a lot of value. The worst options you can get are tremors, thunder and restore (unless you play SK), necromancy and twisted mirror are pretty situational, but everything else is usually 20+ points swing.

Top Bottom