Faction Challenge Rewards

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Faction Challenge Rewards

Hi!

Just a heads-up, most of you have been contacting us that you did not get your Faction Challenge rewards, currently our team is reevaluating the rewards distribution form yesterday, some of you will receive your reward today.

For the next Faction Challenge we want to introduce the following:
- win counter as a quest within the game
- distribution of rewards after a condition is fulfilled

This should improve clarity moving forward.

Thanks!
Burza

Promising improvements for the future faction challenges.
Just on a sidenote, I like the faction challenges a lot more as this big weekly quest like it was this time around than the way they were before. :hatsoff:

thanks for the update, and definitely looking forward to those changes (just make sure it doesn't break with the quest caps)

Burza46;n10521912 said:

And noone thought about it before this one. I'm really amazed with your developers. Did they ever played any game? After 5 wins while testing everyone would ask hmmm why dont we have counter If you need someone to do the Quality testing Im more than welcomed to apply for the job.
Cheers

masterring;n10523132 said:
And noone thought about it before this one. I'm really amazed with your developers. Did they ever played any game? After 5 wins while testing everyone would ask hmmm why dont we have counter If you need someone to do the Quality testing Im more than welcomed to apply for the job.
Cheers

you must be fun at parties.

thanks for the update. the reward tiers are hard to disagree with.

as an aside when splatoon runs these types of events, after you pick a faction, they gift you temporary flair to wear.

Hannival;n10524282 said:
Day 432429 I still haven't received my border, should I write to the support ?

It's Day 2, don't flood support - you will receive your reward, just be patient.

masterring;n10523132 said:
Cheers
I guarantee they thought about it before... implementing it is a different story, and probably got pushed down the priority list

Burza46;n10521912 said:
Hi!

Just a heads-up, most of you have been contacting us that you did not get your Faction Challenge rewards, currently our team is reevaluating the rewards distribution form yesterday, some of you will receive your reward today.

This should improve clarity moving forward.

Thanks!
Burza

I've emailed support twice now, I'm missing borders and titles from previous events still. I'm playing since CB and pretty much played most months since, my 'trinket' section is a mess - I have avatars gained from events that I don't have titles from, I've even sent screen shots to support who tried to tell me the ones I'm missing have not been unlocked yet ...

I participated in the previous faction war, and was surprised to find after this one had completed that I failed to qualify because I didn't notice the rules of entry change requiring you to choose a faction beforehand.

I was even more surprised when I emailed support requesting that I be given the border anyway, and was flatly denied.

I'm sorry, but although I didn't "click the button", I spent hours upon hours which I otherwise would not have playing Gwent, exclusively Skellige, because I thought i was participating, following the precedent set in the *very* recent past for an essentially identical event.

I just don't understand why this small mistake isn't a forgivable offense, considering how much of my time was spent working toward the rewards and how little (nothing) it would cost CDPR to make me (a longtime and paying customer) feel better about it.

If the portraits/titles were of a limited supply, or if handing them out actually *cost* something of CDPR, I would understand. If "clicking the button" was somehow worthy of achievement in and of itself, I would understand, but it's obviously not. It's a technicality, a brand new hoop I didn't realize I had to jump through, and for not doing so I effectively threw away a significant amount of time which CDPR apparently has little respect for.

I just truly don't understand why this can't be forgiven. The effort I put in is there in the data and verifiable. Giving the reward costs nothing, and hurts no one. Common sense says an event like this serves to encourage people to play the game for the long term and to generate good will, and yet showing no respect for the effort I put in is a slap in the face, accomplishing neither of those things.

On the contrary, after the past few months and now this, the CDPR good will for me personally has just about run out.

Top Bottom