• 3 - 4 hours a day.

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • 5 - 6 hours a day.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 7 - 8 hours a day.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 9 + hours a day.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Who cares? Happy birthday, SigilFey! Bring on the chocolate and marshmallow cookies!

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
[Poll] How Many Hours a Day?

Yes, it's poll time!
Perhaps more often than we'd like, I fancy some of us probably find ourselves immersed in long grinding sessions -- especially when the ranked season nears its end -- however, overall, approximately how many hours do we play each day?

Although season-end grinds can extend the number, I'm particularly curious as to how much time people are devoting to Gwent, on average, on a regular basis.

Exact numbers aren't important, so you can simply round to the nearest hour.

(Also, just in case anyone is hesitant to admit their time, this poll's responses are anonymous.)

[ _ ] 09 - 10 hours a day.
[ _ ] 11 - 12 hours a day.
[ _ ] 13 - 14 hours a day.
[ _ ] 15 - 16 hours a day.
[ _ ] 17 - 18 hours a day.
[ _ ] 19 - 20 hours a day.
[ _ ] 21 - 22 hours a day.
[ _ ] 23 - 24 hours a day.
[ X ] 25 + hours a day.

Who needs a life, when you have Gwent?

I think my time varies depending on how many quests I have to do and how good the servers are tbh. I usually try to play a lot though.

I try to play every night at minimum 2 hours
sometimes that don't happen every night
were on Saturday and Sundays I'm known to play way past the reward system

:cheers:

Depends. Sometimes not at all for a week or two, sometimes two hours on workdays and eight/ten hours a day on weekends.

NomanPeopled;n10564462 said:
Depends. Sometimes not at all for a week or two, sometimes two hours on workdays and eight/ten hours a day on weekends.
That's how it's been with me. Basically, when I know I can spare the time.

How about people who just play until they finish second bar of rewards? I believe profitability decreases drastically after second bar, and unless I am in the mood to grind fiercely, finishing second bar is just enough to have a good fun and not burn yourself too much

Really hard to say, as I sometimes take long breaks from the game (like almost the entirety of this season), but sometimes spend several hours in-game in one day.

So, while I was tempted to pick the bottom option ( :p ), I estimated 1-2 hours a day on a very broad average.

I have only a bit over 100 hours on Witcher 3 series but already have 1000hours on Gwent (650 on main account & another 350 on clone account).

Isn't it easier to ask total hours played? I think it's more of a factor than per day play.

less than 2 hours coz computer time is counted, but i'd probably play more if there was an android version.

Mathspy;n10564802 said:
How about people who just play until they finish second bar of rewards? I believe profitability decreases drastically after second bar, and unless I am in the mood to grind fiercely, finishing second bar is just enough to have a good fun and not burn yourself too much

Yeah, that's true for me normally as well. I only play more than that if I am close to a level-up or rank-up or finishing a daily quest. Or if I am missing like 5 Ore to the next full hundred, just to get that extra keg. Although the game seems to "know", because it is not uncommon that I suddenly get scraps or even a card (which most likely I already have) as a reward instead of ore :)

So three hours are not uncommon, but I try not to stress myself out during that time by constantly playing without break.

Top Bottom