Weekend Special Event?

+
Weekend Special Event?

The introduction of Arena Mode is a great addition to the game, a breath of fresh air, if you will. But for the past 2 months we've been getting limited time offers over the weekend right after Season End. Which, I've to say, have been the only good things to come out since the Midwinter patch disaster. Can we expect another event over the upcoming weekend? We've had premium kegs and 50% off transmute. So maybe 50% off scraps required to craft cards?

One can only hope. :)

Last edited:
Hmm, you've a point lol. Well I'm sure no one would mind another Premium weekend or half off transmute again.

I sure wouldn't mind. I mean I'm sure it doesn't even lose them money, it's kind of a win win situation to halve the transmution cost of cards for a weekend again. Never bought dust until they made that offer last time and never spent dust until last time since it seemed like a bad deal to spend 600 dust just to complete a set of three bronzes.

Whatever is gets them more money I guess, I want this game to succeed.

Another 50% Transmute Weekend

For the love of God, for those who missed out on 50% transmute weekend, PLEASE give us another one when the next Season starts! I REALLY want to complete my collection. It's like an itch in my groin that never goes away!

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
m0bius8;n10629001 said:
But..But.. I wanted a Dev to see it..

Either way, your post would have been moved because the question was already asked (by YOU!) and answered. FYI:

m0bius8;n10575462 said:
Is there going to be a weekend special event?! PLEASE BURZA! Let there be a weekend event!
Vattier;n10595302 said:
We don't have any weekend specials planned for the nearest future, but we'll keep you up to date on forums and our other social channels if we change our mind.

Hellsmoke77;n10579592 said:
You can't buy scraps so I highly doubt it, "if it don't make money it don't make sense".

Sure you can. You can buy kegs of cards that can be milled for scraps. Instead of -50% scrap cost per create they could do a x2 scrap gain per mill.

Varrzin;n10631801 said:
Sure you can. You can buy kegs of cards that can be milled for scraps. Instead of -50% scrap cost per create they could do a x2 scrap gain per mill.

Kegs for money provide little value as it is, buying them for scraps is even worse but I do like your -50% idea.

Can we get some Event Weekends?

Since we have to wait way to long for "homecoming".
Something i am starting to doubt the use of more and more.
I was wondering if we could get some "eventy" weekends.
Just to keep the game a bit exciting.

For instance

Lets have a weekend where the 10 most popular cards are blocked/blacklisted.
I think we can all do with a couple of days without brouvers/vipers/henselt etc.
Even if it is just in casual.

Is there another premium keg event planned in the future?

Unfortunately I missed the last one, is there another one planned or maybe a half price event? I want to buy 60 packs to support the developers and I love when they make those good value deals like the premium keg weekends it’s awesome

At some point it's more than likely that another premium event like that will happen.
It might take some time though because the last event wasn't long ago.

I hope it will happen after they release the new cards, I have just started to save up for the next bonus weekend.
I also hope I have better luck with the next one as I got a few silvers and all the rest were duplicate bronzes NO GOLDS out of 30 kegs, for Premium weekend.
Now that I think about it I have not gotten a Gold in a keg in months, and I opened 3-4 kegs a day since Midwinter.

thirdeye50;n10912301 said:
I hope it will happen after they release the new cards, I have just started to save up for the next bonus weekend.
I also hope I have better luck with the next one as I got a few silvers and all the rest were duplicate bronzes NO GOLDS out of 30 kegs, for Premium weekend.
Now that I think about it I have not gotten a Gold in a keg in months, and I opened 3-4 kegs a day since Midwinter.

what new cards and when are they being released?

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
m0bius8;n10579402 said:
The introduction of Arena Mode is a great addition to the game, a breath of fresh air, if you will. But for the past 2 months we've been getting limited time offers over the weekend right after Season End. Which, I've to say, have been the only good things to come out since the Midwinter patch disaster. Can we expect another event over the upcoming weekend? We've had premium kegs and 50% off transmute. So maybe 50% off scraps required to craft cards?

One can only hope. :)

No plans for this atm.

ManBearPigTroll;n10912991 said:
what new cards and when are they being released?
I'm not sure what cards, just read somewhere that there was going to be new cards.
If someone knows when and if there is going to be cards released I think that would be helpful to all.

Top Bottom