[Poll] Avatar Avarice?

+

[Poll] Avatar Avarice?

• Total voters
I've voted Regis because he is a really cool character in Blood & Wine.

I currently use Dandelion, but quite honestly I always feel a bit silly when I play Monsters with my Skellige Border and then have Dandelion for the taunts. Therefore I would like to see a game option that would allow me to choose between using my avatar or the leader of my current deck for taunting. Not sure though how that would work for Arachas Queen ;-) but you get the idea. The avatar is more a representation of my personality, but the leader is really who eggs on his or her troops in the battle and taunts the opponent. Having it as a selectable option would not force it upon on players either way, instead everybody can select what suits him or her best.

Zoltan. He has my favorite "dammit" line.

Edit: As far as characters we haven't seen yet. (1) Eithne; (2) Lambert; (3) Gaunter O'Dimm; (4) Djikstra; (5) Bloody Baron; (6) Shani; (7) Saskia

Jinzetsu;n10593602 said:
Can we get a roach avatar please that says incoherent nonsense.
I would love if we got this Roach:

Last edited:
Shani, Anna Henrietta, Dudu, Siggi Reuven aka Sigismund Dijkstra of Tretogor, Whoreson Junior, Johnny, Ge'els, Ronvid.
The Lady of the Lake, Gaunter O'Dimm, Olaf, that loser arena fighter ghost, the Crones, Shilard Fitz-Oesterlen, Olgierd and his brother.
Haddy, that one Cat School witcher, Geralt Roger Eric du Haute-Bellegard, Dethmold, Milva, Joanna Selborne, Emhyr, Lara Dorren, the Kayran, young Ciri, Lambert, The Professor, Kalkstein, Eskel, Vesemir, Jarre.
Any stuffy Oxenfurt Professor, Malena, Tankred Thyssen, Adda, Siegfried of Denesle, Caleb Menge, Philip Strenger aka The Bloody Baron, Margarita Laux-Antille.
Thaler, Thaler, and Thaler.

Francesca - well spoken, polite and dignified. Very happy to have this as an avatar.

i don't feel like I'm being unintentionally insulting when using her emotes (unlike ie Dandelion or Ciris's voices).

Yeah ... I love answering "you would make a good slave" with "ah! you have my utmost gratitude" :p
Of the avatars available to me, I prefer Regis. Not only because of the character, but because his lines actually allow for something resembling a conversation. Unlike, say, Radovid's "I value your service" (which is very fitting for the character but somewhat weird in a Gwent match).

I'd love to see Haddy's bad play line:
"Haddy done lost. It happens."

Speaking of which, I'd be interested to hear what specific lines (games or books) people would like as avatar lines.

Last edited:
Has everyone who voted for 'Other' specified which character they'd prefer? So far, Lambert seems to be in the lead, based on responses here.

Also, I'm mildly surprised Roche has so few votes.

Would love to see the following Avatars:

Gaunter O'Dimm - He is basically one of the mascots for the game and the fact that he isn't in the game already is a sin!
Trollololo/Shupe - Same reason.
Johnny - His way of speaking would likely result in interesting emotes.
Roach - Why not?
All the Leader Cards - For obvious reasons.

Top Bottom